FLUXE (Puzzle/Arcade) - Looking for BETA testers
Hello awesome TA people,
We are a 2 man team transitioning from making PC based 3D vehicular combat games to iPhone games (bit of a transition, but a good one). We are excited and nearly ready to release our first one, FLUXE. We'd like to get some first impressions, feedback, bug reports, etc. so we can make any necessary adjustments to make it the best that it can be.
To download it, here's the TestFlight link:
More info about the game:
- Unique approach to falling-block genre, the focus is on tactics and placement, not dexterity
- You get to chose which pieces drop AND where they drop in a single tap!
- No sliding or rotating of pieces.
- No getting pissed off because you couldn't get your piece in place in time.
- ^^^ It's worth playing for this reason alone! ^^^
- The level size changes every level - save up bomb and refresh tiles for the short level.
- "4 columns WTF? That looks freaking easy!" IT'S NOT. It'll hurt your brain but you'll love it!
Full GameCenter support
Min device: iPod 2nd Gen
Min iOS: 3.2.2
Thanks, you guys rock!
Last edited by BlackJacketGames; 06-06-2012 at 04:13 PM.