★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

FLUXE (Puzzle/Arcade) - Looking for BETA testers

05-24-2012, 05:38 PM
FLUXE (Puzzle/Arcade) - Looking for BETA testers

Hello awesome TA people,

We are a 2 man team transitioning from making PC based 3D vehicular combat games to iPhone games (bit of a transition, but a good one). We are excited and nearly ready to release our first one, FLUXE. We'd like to get some first impressions, feedback, bug reports, etc. so we can make any necessary adjustments to make it the best that it can be.

To download it, here's the TestFlight link:
http://bit.ly/FSU14k

More info about the game:
  • Unique approach to falling-block genre, the focus is on tactics and placement, not dexterity
  • You get to chose which pieces drop AND where they drop in a single tap!
  • No sliding or rotating of pieces.
  • No getting pissed off because you couldn't get your piece in place in time.
  • ^^^ It's worth playing for this reason alone! ^^^
  • The level size changes every level - save up bomb and refresh tiles for the short level.
  • "4 columns WTF? That looks freaking easy!" IT'S NOT. It'll hurt your brain but you'll love it!

30+ Achievements
4 Leaderboards
Full GameCenter support
Sweet music.

Min device: iPod 2nd Gen
Min iOS: 3.2.2

www.facebook.com/FluxeGame
www.fluxe-game.com
www.blackjacketgames.com

Thanks, you guys rock!

Last edited by BlackJacketGames; 06-06-2012 at 04:13 PM.
06-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Thanks everyone who has signed up on Testflight! Your feedback is appreciated. We still have slots available, here's an updated link:

http://tflig.ht/FSU14k

For those of you who watched the video, I'd love to hear impressions, good and bad, and suggestions on how to improve it. Some people have a hard time understanding the gameplay from just the video. Here's an explanation screen:

06-06-2012, 09:27 PM
I really love what I see in the video, looks like a nice twist on Tetris with clean and simple interface.

Can't wait for it!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
06-06-2012, 11:11 PM
I've signed up via Testflight, I had an account, and have requested to join the beta. Looks like the sort of game I would want to play.
06-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Thanks guys, I should have approved the latest round of testers. There's still room for more. New build going up later today.
06-12-2012, 11:33 AM
I've been testing Fluxe for a while now. It's a really satisfying take on falling blocks and I got pretty addicted to it. It's different enough from Tetris that it feels fresh and interesting to me. I hope it does well!
06-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Quick! Which icon looks best? Don't think too hard about it, just post which one stands out as best for you:

08-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Hi, to unlock Very Hard mode, do you have to pass Level 6 when plaing in Hard mode?

I really enjoy this game a lot. It's excellent