App description: This sequel is not to be missed - IGN

App Store Best of 2012! From the creators of the #1 hit Mega Jump!

"One of the best games on the platform." - Apple'N'Apps

"The most addictive platformer yet... Close to a perfect sequel." AppAdvice

Its a joy to play and easy to get wrapped up in, just by virtue of how savagely it slays every point of design possible in a modern runner. - Touch Arcade

"Offers all the thrills and spills a side-scrolling platform game should" - Macworld

"This game will keep you happy the entire time you're playing. Not just smiling, but genuinely happy." - Gamezebo

Mobile gaming done right - Inside Mobile Apps

Mega Run bursts with life and doesnt pull its punches - App Spy

STORY

Redfords brother and sister have been kidnapped by a mysterious monster and taken far away! Join Redford on an amazing adventure across multiple worlds and dozens of challenging stages. Find Redfords lost family and discover new worlds to explore by following the trail of stolen coins and Forest Gems!

Mega Run - Redfords Adventure is an epic platform game complete with an incredible cast of characters, fantastical landscapes to explore, and stacks of explosive powerups!

FEATURES

- Eye-popping cartoon graphics!

- Epic platform action!

- Simple tap control designed to work perfectly with your touch screen!

- Hundreds of stages over multiple worlds!

- Hundreds of secrets and collectables!

- 28 explosive powerups!

- Unlock hilarious new characters!

- New limited-time characters added every month!

- Game Center achievements & leaderboards

- Regular free updates!

Over 12 million players!

Join us on the Mega Run - Redfords Adventure Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/megarun

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/megarungame

goiMot's comments:

06-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
Thread Bump!

I could have sworn I posted here recently to reinforce the advertisement removal, but I guess I didn't. Anyway, I brought this up months ago and I haven't seen the option to do so, but I would really like to make this game as Premium as possible and removing the adds is simply a must. When a game offers no option to remove adds I simply find it unacceptable. It shows that the developer (nothing personal Nick, you're one of the cooler devs I've spoken with) is more interested in the revenue from the adds than allowing the player to personalize the game by being able to strip as much of the Freemium nonsense away as possible. I will never spend real currency on consumable IAP in any form, but I have no problem paying to make the game my own with various one time purchases, such as add disabling and additional, permanent content. I think this is a fair perspective for both developer and player.
Thanks for the input. We also want our game to feel as premium as possible. There actually is a way to remove ads in Mega Run, although we don't communicate it in the game. If you buy any in-app purchase, it removes all popup/interstitial advertising.

Derek van Vliet
Co-Founder
http://getsetgames.com
06-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekvanvliet View Post
We also want our game to feel as premium as possible
Says the guy for a game that has dual currency and the highest price for both of the biggest packs is 44$ each... LOL, LMAO,... This made my day... In case you dont know, Premium is a game with a higher price and NO IAP... :\

Edit: Corrected misspelling of some words due to laughter

Last edited by TheFrost; 06-03-2013 at 01:52 PM.

10-13-2014, 06:49 PM
Does anyone know what the difference is between this game and Mega Run Plus (also wondering about the difference between Mega Jump and Mega Jump Plus)? Thanks.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
10-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Does anyone know what the difference is between this game and Mega Run Plus (also wondering about the difference between Mega Jump and Mega Jump Plus)? Thanks.
I'm pretty sure it's just a no ad version in each case.
10-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Just grabbed this, not heard of it before.