★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iSmiley available on appstore

05-21-2009, 11:52 AM
iSmiley available on appstore

Hi all,
We just finished our new game iSmiley and its now available on appstore. It is a classic match 3 game with some twists. Would be nice if some of you guys would test our game. We would really like to know if someone has any ideas to make the game better.
I guess you probably don't like advertisement, but I'll spice it up with few codes which you can use to test the game freely

You can send your feedback to support@peekpoke.fi,

Thanks for your time, Tuomo

Oh, and 5 free codes for iSmiley here :

05-21-2009, 11:57 AM

↪ GameCenter : Igoo

05-21-2009, 12:00 PM
I got A3XHK4ATRWRJ, thanks!

I'll post back later with some impressions.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
05-21-2009, 12:14 PM
All gone

Post, people, post!
05-21-2009, 12:28 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to chrisrushing

i'm new and will try to post a review in a bit.
05-21-2009, 12:30 PM
[iTunes] - $0.99

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
05-22-2009, 12:27 AM
Thanks for all the answers. I'm really waiting for your reviews.. intresting
05-22-2009, 08:17 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to chrisrushing
This is coming from a designer/illustrator here so i'm being honest.

PROS: low price point, really solid animation, cute charaters, decent sounds, no crashes after playing for a few times.

CONS: the overall look still feels unpolished. the logo could be a lot stronger, it feels oddly placed in the rounded gold square. I recommend using a little font variation to make it stronger... I'm not quite sold on the fonts you have chosen. you could take use of the app icon and make the entire icon be one of your smiley characters. no music (would be nice to have some with an on/off switch). some people don't always like being given hints.. where to tap (on/off switch could help this too).

Unfortunately beyond that the game itself feels kind of basic... there are no bonuses, power-ups, whatever you want to call it. It just levels you up every now and then with no real goal in sight.

If you polished the look a little more and made the game a bit more dynamic, it would be an app i'd keep on my phone and recommend.