★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Trading Card Game: Legend of the Cryptids!!

05-25-2012, 10:49 PM
Trading Card Game: Legend of the Cryptids!!

Hi Guys

If you like trading card game like I do, Legend of the Cryptids is a must-check-out one!! Don't forget to use my ID (Nattaponk) as an inviter so we both get a rare dragon!! And loads of money!!

Feel Free to add friend as well.

Please post all code requests here, in the Add-Me thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=134573

Last edited by Echoseven; 08-08-2012 at 03:13 PM.
05-26-2012, 03:25 AM
Legend of the Cryptids - (by Applibot Inc.)

Last edited by Sanuku; 05-26-2012 at 03:57 AM.

05-26-2012, 04:03 AM
Wow another web app card game. I know as soon as I see you scroll down to the "Start Playing Now" that it's just another Bahamut style game that is generally pretty crappy.
05-26-2012, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
Wow another web app card game. I know as soon as I see you scroll down to the "Start Playing Now" that it's just another Bahamut style game that is generally pretty crappy.
I thought the same but this Time the Developer did actually improved the Game by adding some Music and some Sound after I had shown him that those Games work better with those added.
05-26-2012, 04:35 AM
I played this and it's no trading card game. It's rubbish tap the screen "oh look I've won" so tap the screen some more. It was real boring and I only played for about 10 minutes.
05-26-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applibot Inc
Dive into the most anticipated game of the year
Guys, marketing hype and the inevitable hyperboles notwithstanding, these are the kind of claims that can actually send potential customers packing before they even give your product a single tap

It certainly has that effect on me, so off I go...

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
06-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I played this and it's no trading card game. It's rubbish tap the screen "oh look I've won" so tap the screen some more. It was real boring and I only played for about 10 minutes.
So true, and this helps obscure the fact that there are REAL web-based tcgs. Usually flash based, no doubt, but they are out there. Tyrant, for example, or Urban Rivals which has an iOS client.
06-03-2012, 08:40 PM
What is with all these rage of bahamut styled games lately? Absolutely no gameplay. Just clicking on menus to upgrade your cards. Eventually you have to spend money.

I suspect the same developer is behind all of these games. He has probably programmed bots that search for websites/forums and post reviews. Have you guys noticed that most of the mini-reviews appear to follow the same formula with only slight differences?

The bots are likely the "human" opponents you face in-game too. I wouldn't be surprised if the developer has the bots buying IAP to propel the game into apple's top grossing category.

One of the toucharcade editors should write an article on this scam.
06-03-2012, 10:13 PM
There are too many words before playing game, hmm, i can skip it? Then why developer add it? PLZ make it better-looked.

To be a pirate and fight on the Seven sea!
Real-time! Battle! Free!
Pirate Captain by MonkeyRobber
06-29-2012, 05:10 AM
THIS is not a trading card game. not at all. in any WAY.