App description: ***50% OFF SUPER SALE! ONLY TODAY!***

COLOR OVERLOAD ON YOUR RETINA SCREEN! THE RAINBOW DINOS ARE HERE!

A totally new game concept
Fun for the entire family
Based on the popular flash game with 15 million fans

Travel 200 Million Years Back In Time
Youve heard about those huge and terrifying creatures, the dinosaurs but this isnt the whole story. Expand it! is a ticket to the more cheerful aspect of the past, revealing a magical world with cute primitive creatures: the Rainbow Dinos! These dinos literally blow up with excitement: touch them and they will instantly inflate. Help them reach the rainbow! Each tap expands them even more; tap again and again, and see their funny bloated faces.

Amazing Physics-Based Puzzles
To reach the rainbow, you will need to think carefully about which dino to tap and expand first. Only by using the correct strategy can you create a perfect chain reaction of rolling, falling and bursting creatures that will enable them to taste the beautiful colors of the rainbow. The whole tribe will freak out if one of them makes it to the top!

FEATURES:

- Totally New Game Concept
- Amazing Physics Simulation
- Easy to Get Into, Hard to Put Down
- Retina Display Support
- Colorful Graphics
- Detailed Animations
- 60 Levels, 4 Environments
- Original Soundtrack
- Developed for the Touch Screen
05-26-2012, 03:52 AM
No iphone version for this one?

05-26-2012, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
No iphone version for this one?
It's a mistake, official release is 5/31
The app will go offline again.

An iPhone version will also be released next week.

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
05-26-2012, 05:37 AM
What happens to those who have already purchased it! Seems a little unfair!?

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
05-26-2012, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
What happens to those who have already purchased it! Seems a little unfair!?
What should happen? They can play it early

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
05-26-2012, 06:22 AM
When the version is removed and you sync your iPad with your computer, the game disspears. It's happened to me a few times.

If you can handle never syncing your device again, there is still issues, like never getting to update the game again because iTunes doesn't recognize your discontinued version. So if it crashes or whatever, you basically have to buy it again to be able to get a bug fix. Plus you never get to see additional levels or features that will probably be added over time.

There's many many problems with versions being removed from the AppStore.

I guess asking apple for a refund is probably the best way to go about it.

That's probably what ill do next week when the proper version goes live I guess.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
05-26-2012, 06:50 AM
The game is not removed, it's just sleeping.
You could still download it with a promo code - that's how press is receiving early copies. Never heard of any issues. If you happen to see it removed, send us your iTunes receipt and we send you a promo code to redownload. Not a big deal, really ^^

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
05-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Ohh okay..I didn't know that was possible. I've bought a few games that were released too early, then were pulled, then when I went to redownload it after it was removed from my device after syncing and it said I hadn't purchased it.
I just requested a refund though, so yeah not a big deal, but still mildly annoying. Can be good in a way, because you can just finish the game then request a refund since the version has been removed.and apple awards it since technically it's been removed and is now obselete/non redownloadable.
Sneaky I know. But meh

Guess I'll see what happens after release next week, if its the same version or not...hmmm otherwise thanks for the freebie

05-26-2012, 08:45 AM
Wish I would have caught the "limited release" I have been anxiously waiting for this game.
05-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Just a few days more..sorry for this

@snozberry: The release version on Thursday will be the exact same.

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter