★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Darwin 3D, LLC
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***In celebration of the Summer Games, grab Swim Meet for Free for a limited time.

See if you can beat the best in 5 Olympic-style Swimming Events. Use finger gestures that are modeled on the actual swimming motion used in each event.

Participate and try to achieve the best time in:

- Freestyle
- Breast Stroke
- Back Stroke
- ButterFly
- and Combine them all in the 400 meter Individual Medley

Darwin3D's comments:
Check out Swim Meet: Finger Racing

This is a game I made a long while back as part of a personal weekend game jam focused on gesture gameplay. Of course since I hate doing UI and score screens, it took me forever to get to making it presentable.

The upcoming Olympics inspired me to finish it out. Give it a try for Free for a limited time. I would love feedback. Though I know my screenshots and graphics aren't great. We can't be good at everything.

See if you can beat the best in 5 Olympic-style Swimming Events. Use finger gestures that are modeled on the actual swimming motion used in each event.

Participate and try to achieve the best time in:

- Freestyle
- Breast Stroke
- Back Stroke
- ButterFly
- and Combine them all in the 400 meter Individual Medley

Next steps are to add some achievements, vs. Network Play, and some graphics better than my programmer art.

And a dark and poorly shot gameplay video that shows you how to play.
YouTube: video
05-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Top Freestyle Time

Thanks for all the players out there checking it out. Love to get your feedback.

The best Freestyle 100 time is currently 1:09.22.

Someone is certainly going to break the 1 minute barrier this week.