★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You and your small village is plunged in the midst of all out war! You will embark on an adventure of a lifetime exploring a massive open world, partake in explosive 3vs3 battles and capture and train 200 unique Terra Monsters.

Afer has been plunged into conflict in recent times, the tribes of the region have been plagued with mistrust and frequent fights amongst one another. It is down to you, and your Terra Monsters to find out the true reason behind the turmoil and restore peace back to the region.
Will you, and your new ability to bond with Terra Monsters be able to save the region of Afer from further chaos?

And what secrets of Terrarium will you unlock along the way?

- DYNAMIC AND ENGAGING BATTLE ACTION!

The newly designed 3 versus 3 Terra Monsters battle will leave you on the edge of your seats. Amazing new attack animations and hundreds of moves to unlock and assign will test your skills as a Terra Rancher.

- ASSEMBLE THE MOST POWERFUL TEAM!

Power up over 200 unique Terra Monsters and watch them evolve into their epic final stages. With endless combinations of Terra Monsters and new team-oriented support moves, will your team of Terra Monster reign supreme?

- MASSIVE OPEN WORLD!

Youve never seen a game like this. Spend hours on end exploring this vast open world with unique territory and landscapes. Be completely immersed in a thrilling story of friendship and war and help uncover the truth behind the conflict that plagues the land.

- PUT YOUR SKILLS TO THE TEST!

Do you, and your Terra Monsters have what it takes to beat your friends or enemies? Challenge them in the PvP Arena and see who comes out victorious.

SocialTitans's comments:
Hello once more TA,

Terra Monsters 2, the follow-up to the open world creature capturing game Terra Monsters, is now released on iOS and Android.

Itunes link:

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...terramonsters2

Now here is a block of text from our press kit describing the game:
The player is quickly thrown into the midst of an ongoing conflict in the Afer region. With their newly discovered ability to bond with Terra Monsters, they must embark on an adventure of a lifetime exploring a massive open world with 10 regions, partake in explosive 3-vs-3 battles and capture and train 200 unique Terra Monsters.

The player progresses through the game with a team of Terra Monsters, unlocking and assigning hundreds of new moves. This allows players to have their very own unique set of monsters and playing experience. They can play the game over and over without ever having the same playing experience as the previous one.

The redesigned battle system is a remarkable upgrade from the previous. Its fast-paced 3-v-3 action keeps the user engaged and challenged throughout the entire battle. Terra Monster 2’s new attack animations, camera effects, and soon to be PVP multiplayer arena(Will be in next update, as we are still QAing it) are huge upgrades for the creature capturing and battling game.

Terra Monsters 2 will be free to download and play, supported by Ads. Removing the ads will cost $1.99.

And here is the gameplay trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

As a relatively new game studio, I would like to think we have improved the game quite significantly from the first one. I'm looking forward to discussing the game with potential new players and returning players.
A little more information can be found on www.terramonsters.com and our facebook page http://facebook.com/terramonsters

TLDR: 3v3 Pokemon inspired game with real-time PvP in soon to be next update.
03-21-2015, 05:41 PM
Looks interesting

03-21-2015, 10:07 PM
Actually, this is a pretty good game!! Being able to play offline hooks me to play this!!

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android
03-21-2015, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Terra Monsters 2 will be free to download and play, supported by Ads. Removing the ads will cost $1.99.
Woah! Are there consumable IAPs? Coz if there's none, this is instabuy! I've been meaning to buy a monster trainer game, but most have been really affected by IAPs, especially since there is usually some form of PVP involved.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-22-2015, 12:59 AM
The consumable iap are crystal, that used to buy "masterball" and "rare candy" i think.. The other balls or "bait" are buyable using in game money..

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android
03-22-2015, 05:51 AM
Game Impressions

03-22-2015, 06:17 AM
Thanks for all the kind comments! We put everything we could into this one and we're pretty proud of it. The iaps in the game are basically cheating items like 'rare candies' and 100% success baits... you can also instantly heal your monsters with iap but don't be put off by rest times they're not intended to be a play blocker rather make the player use the utility moves (moves that heal all your team in battle etc) and potions while out and about.

We're really excited to hear any comments about our game so that we can fine tune it. Really interested into what people think of the story.. compared to the other major games in this genre it gets pretty dark.

We're going to be launching PvP just around the corner. It'll be proper PvP. No async stuff going on. You will be able to join a lobby create games (optional password protected games to play with friends) ranked options, matchmaking by level and leaderboards etc.
03-22-2015, 06:50 AM
I remembered playing the first one and ultimately found it tiring to play due to its heavily grinding. But I guess I'll give this one a go, no point passing up an offline Catch-em all game.

Hope this one is worth the time.
I wonder if there's a joystick. :/
03-22-2015, 06:57 AM
There is a joystick and the progression in the game is so much nicer. There are Guilds in the towns which are intended to be a challenge for late game content (we're making that a little clearer in patch one) so don't be put off if you go into one and try and battle the strongest member and find the battle ridiculous - just come back later if you want to.
03-22-2015, 05:15 PM
Just started the game a few minutes ago, and I think I'm going over the boundaries... (see pictures in the next posts)

EDIT: pictures don't wanna show on TA... Idk why

Last edited by Miaaaou; 03-22-2015 at 05:32 PM.