App description: Can you infect the world? Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation.

Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.

Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for iPhone & iPad, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. Its You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!

#1 top game globally with 500 million+ games played

Plague Inc. is a global hit with over half a million 5 star ratings and features in newspapers such as The Economist, New York Post, Boston Herald, The Guardian and London Metro!

The developer of Plague Inc. was invited to speak at the CDC in Atlanta about the disease models inside the game!

The game creates a compelling world that engages the public on serious public health topics The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Best Tablet Game of 2012 - New York Daily News
Plague Inc. will snag your attention in all the right ways and keep it there - Touch Arcade
No denying Plague Inc.'s high-level of quality - Modojo
Plague Inc. should not be as much fun as it is London Metro
Will leave you hoping to destroy the world, all in the name of a bit of fun Pocket Lint
Plague Inc.'s gameplay is infectious - Slide to Play
Winner Overall Game of the Year Pocket Gamer
Killing billions has never been so fun IGN

Features:
Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
Full game support for scoreboards and achievements
Expansion updates add the mind controlling Neurax Worm, the zombie producing Necroa Virus, Speed Runs and real life Scenarios!

Localised in English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russian. (more coming soon)

P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!

Special sale price to celebrate being the 3rd most popular iPhone game of 2014!

Like Plague Inc. on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/PlagueInc

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/NdemicCreations

Ndemic Creations's comments:
News - Plague Inc. has its first birthday! .15% of the world's population has been infected so far...

---

Ndemic Creations is incredibly excited to announce that Plague Inc. is now available on the app store! Download it now to experience the latest strategy experience for the iPhone & iPad. Can you infect the world?

#1 paid iPad and iPhone app in the US.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plague-inc./id525818839?ls=1&mt=8

Check out the official cinematic trailer for Plague Inc:

---

This thread is for comments about the game.

Here's a thread for requesting help and discussing strategies...
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=136509
06-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndemic Creations View Post
Getting warmer - this is the warmest I have seen anywhere on the internet - congrats :P
6 years? I dont have DNA to hold off the Cure for that long. I also managed to get Palin as the president... But then can't do much as cure was around 90% then....

I think we're missing out something... a symptom? an ability?
06-25-2012, 02:04 AM
I play on the imune plague cheat, i have done it all on brutal so now i only focus on the achievements.

I have tryed to think outside the box. Like With the iCure. I have tryed to make them have seazures so they accedentaly press the launch button. Paralyze so they press the wrong button and send it to china instead of like the testsite.

Reason i tryed for 6 years was that a president of us Will often start War or do sumthing drastic to be reeleacted. Look att Bush. So maby palin would bomb russia to be reeleacted.

Just thinking loudly Here. Dont think any of thees are close. But just trying to think as i Said. Outside the box and not just focus on paranoia, insomnia, hypersensativity. (Cuz i already tryed them).

Hmm anthrax might next to try to replicate in combo.

06-25-2012, 06:08 AM
Maybe starting location has something to do with it?
I remember a game where I started in Madagascar, near the end of the game Madagascar was bombed from outside the country (Different from bombing infected cities by the goverment)
Unfortunately I don't remember the circumstances which led to the bombing.
06-25-2012, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrigg View Post
Maybe starting location has something to do with it
I started from China / Russia....
06-25-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkel1977 View Post
I started from China / Russia....
Yes i Always start from china or russia. Om thinking of trying making viruz as scary possible, witout killing. Making the US scared and bomb the orgins of the scary viruz. (With palin in power)

Palin nuking zombies in china/russia. ?

open question worthy thought; is the nukes done of retaliation (that palin thinks that they have been victims of biological attack),
Fear of virus and want to clear out the sorce and end further spred,
By misstake like blood all over controlepanel so they send the nuketest to china instead of testsite.
06-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Help with the president

Please can someone provide specific details on how to get the president to step down. Very early on when i started playing I got the president will remain in office, now that Ihave played for a while I get nothing on the USA president no matter what type of disease or how slow/fast I make it infect or kill

Thanks
06-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Swine flu

Also the above oink oink ( swine flu ) doesn't work for me, I think something is missing.
06-26-2012, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayg0000 View Post
Also the above oink oink ( swine flu ) doesn't work for me, I think something is missing.
Sorry, i forgot to Mention that i had maxed out the rat,bird and sheep transmission With the 3rd one in the middle.

Bouth My oink oink and president sickness work. But the game has randomness to it and trigger.

U Can play whole game With anemia and insomnia without getting zombies.

Drugresistens 1&2 is key to get president sick.

When the president is ill, and vote for new one is going to come, add insanity.

Last edited by Willm; 06-26-2012 at 02:19 AM.
06-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Shame about the randomness, achievements should be achievable by doing the right things, not based on luck.

I was following your guide, max bird, rodent and livestock, with cold 1+2 and drug 1+2, no symptons (yes i said no symptoms) and somehow got a contaminated blood infection message, the contaminated package achievement.

I had previously got this via livestock 1+2 and your swineflu combo + haemophilia.

Seems actually getting achievements is completely random, and spoils the game a bit. I'd like to see what the developer has to say in response.
06-26-2012, 09:43 AM
When do you (Ndemic) expect 1.3 to hit?