Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-29-2012, 06:22 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndemic Creations View Post
This is needed because the app was always designed to be universal for iPad (update available very soon!). I didn't think it would be that much of a problem?
Re. Sideways scrolling when fully zoomed out

No, it's not a major issue at all. Just thought I'd mention it in case it was an oversight on your part.

Also, I think normal difficulty needs tweaking to make it slightly easier. It's a bit too tough to beat at the moment.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:35 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouette6 View Post
I gotta say that's this is a very good game, I've spent hours playing with it (I also downloaded pandemic 2.5 but I find it less "user friendly" [and it has no unlocks]).
But sadly, I find it way too hard, it took me many tries to beat in normal with the bacteria, and now I'm stuck with the fungus (which is a pain in the as* to play). I thought maybe you could enable people to unlock the next disease simply by beating the previous one in casual (and the cheats with normal).
Or maybe you could just decrease the global difficulty ?
Anyways, thanks for this great game
Fungus is such a pain I beat it by starting in a hot country, then waiting for it to gradually infect every country, adding the air and water transmissions until maxed, 1 level of drug resistance, and 2 levels of cold resistance. When my fungus mutated a new symptom, i'd devolve it to make it less noticeable...eventually (after like 15-20 minutes) I had the entire human race infected but still not noticed. So I evolved it and got some fatal stuff (if you can get organ failure, that's the best) and wiped them out before they could discover a cure.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
Fungus is such a pain I beat it by starting in a hot country, then waiting for it to gradually infect every country, adding the air and water transmissions until maxed, 1 level of drug resistance, and 2 levels of cold resistance. When my fungus mutated a new symptom, i'd devolve it to make it less noticeable...eventually (after like 15-20 minutes) I had the entire human race infected but still not noticed. So I evolved it and got some fatal stuff (if you can get organ failure, that's the best) and wiped them out before they could discover a cure.
Are you using the fungal spore evolutions to spread between countries?
Old 05-29-2012, 07:21 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Fixed.reformatted my iphone and fresh install again.i install the game before anything else and works fine.
Great game as everyone said before.keep up the good work
Old 05-29-2012, 07:52 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndemic Creations View Post
Are you using the fungal spore evolutions to spread between countries?
Don't you just love the range of replies on this thread!!!!!

Top game though and just makes me smile how were all discussing mutating and spreading virus'

Matt
Old 05-29-2012, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doltrin View Post
Fixed.reformatted my iphone and fresh install again.i install the game before anything else and works fine.
Great game as everyone said before.keep up the good work
Great - glad it works.

BTW - interesting article here http://www.hookshotinc.com/cloning-v...to-plague-inc/
Old 05-29-2012, 09:18 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouette6 View Post
I gotta say that's this is a very good game, I've spent hours playing with it (I also downloaded pandemic 2.5 but I find it less "user friendly" [and it has no unlocks]).
But sadly, I find it way too hard, it took me many tries to beat in normal with the bacteria, and now I'm stuck with the fungus (which is a pain in the as* to play). I thought maybe you could enable people to unlock the next disease simply by beating the previous one in casual (and the cheats with normal).
Or maybe you could just decrease the global difficulty ?
Anyways, thanks for this great game
I've yet to beat it on casual. So, yeah, it could use some balance tweaks. Either that, or offer more of a focus on high scores and leaderboards. Enjoy the game, though. Wish it was a tad more interactive, but it's a very good start.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
I've yet to beat it on casual. So, yeah, it could use some balance tweaks. Either that, or offer more of a focus on high scores and leaderboards. Enjoy the game, though. Wish it was a tad more interactive, but it's a very good start.
Just for you GeekyDad - I am making casual and normal a bit easier in the update which we are submitting tonight !
Old 05-29-2012, 11:02 AM

I finally managed to beat with fungus, and I even destroyed humanity with all of the 7 "classic" diseases . Actually "Bacteria" and "Fungus" are way harder then all the others (the others are relatively easy). So, maybe, instead of decreasing the global difficulty, you could just do it for these 2 diseases
I also thought that you could make the cheats progressive. Not unlocking them all after beating everything in brutal mode, but maybe unlock one each 2 diseases (on brutal) or one for finishing everything on casual, the other on normal and the last on brutal ? (Not sure if I'm clear)

Last edited by Mouette6; 05-29-2012 at 11:06 AM..
Old 05-29-2012, 11:27 AM

Quick question - I am just choosing which messages will NOT display if a player has disabled non relevant pop ups.

Do people think the "Cure is 25% complete" etc messages are always useful?