★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Manaquest still in development? Beta coming soon?

05-27-2012, 08:26 AM
Manaquest still in development? Beta coming soon?

Hey guys,

Signed up for the beta last year, and I haven't heard from Instabuy games about Manaquest. The blog isn't updated anymore, the website doesn't have anything new, and I can't find anything new.

Is this game still going to have a beta? And if it does will it be soon?

According to the game developers website, the game was due to release last year, but it is now nearly June 2012.
06-01-2012, 04:04 AM
its starting to feel like the game is never going to get released. werent the beta applicants supposed to be picked within a couple of weeks of announcenment. none the less, the game is still in development but i dont see what is stopping them from releasing the beta, other than the networking, which they can leave out and add later...

Too many walls and not enough bridges..
Stop the hate..
07-25-2012, 07:57 PM
Update about ManaQuest

Here is a LONG overdue update: We are working hard to get to beta version! Thank you all for waiting so patiently for updates. Unfortunately, we had to eat, so ManaQuest development slowed down a bit. But, we’ve been putting in long hours the past few weeks and are feeling really good about the game. We have also begun audio and music development. That should give you guys a sense that things are coming together.
Networking is also stable and redesigned to provide good performance on both desktop and mobile platforms.
If you haven’t already, head to our Facebook page (facebook.com/ManaQuest) and Twitter (@manaquest) to stay posted.

We’ll be updating with new screen caps, videos, and features. Post your questions or comments and we’ll answer, we promise!

Check out BloodNGuns! Now available in the app store!
Also check out the ManaQuest Blog and Sign Up for Beta NOW!
Visit our new Facebook Fan Page