★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Lock Screen debacle on IOS Profit vs Integrity

05-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Lock Screen debacle on IOS Profit vs Integrity

Apple doesn't allow a 3rd party app to lock an IOS device.

But yet fortunes have been made by tricking users into believing that a certain app is capable of solving this issue?

Some of these apps have hundreds of five star app reviews telling people how great the Lock Screen works.

Now here is the burning question. Are you capable ( as an individual or company) of building a fake app and promoting the crap out of it for profit or does your integrity get in the way the build?

STR8TS , STR8TS 6X6 , DOMINO DICE , PUZZLE DICE,
CAVEMAN TEST, 1 TO 25, SUDOKU+STR8TS, ZARTE, ABSORB WATER, YOU, TIME SHEET (PHOTO VERIFIED),Office Alarm, Travel weather, dock clock,
05-27-2012, 10:59 PM
I will not go that dark route. It's a waste of time, even if you can make a lot of money from it.

Phuong Vo - Founder/Programmer - Enlevel

Games:
Are You Quick Enough 1
Are You Quick Enough 2
05-28-2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlevel Studio View Post
I will not go that dark route. It's a waste of time, even if you can make a lot of money from it.
Exactly this

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud Matches Gaming with a side of Matchmaking!
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
Pickpawcket
And more!
05-28-2012, 09:16 AM
Send a message via AIM to DrummerB Send a message via MSN to DrummerB
It's the same bullshit as astrologers and fake clairvoyants who try to sell their overpriced crap on certain TV channels or charge nave people for consultations. It's a scam and I'm sick of people like these. I don't understand why something like this isn't considered a crime.

Developer of Practice Pro for musicians.