06-01-2012, 10:58 PM
#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Ok, well, for the moment, having tried the game and read through these impressions, I can't shake the feeling that I'm staring at the emperor's naked butt.
If they tell you there is the finest wardrobe fit for a king or emperor then everyone must see it!
I just played the game just now
About four to five times
I got to about sixteen million plus points
Good for like seven hundred something place
That's good enough for me
I didn't find much bliss
Perhaps I'm too tired
I just felt anxiety , perhaps my blood pressure rose abit , my mind went numb and I lost the constant demand of my finger tapping like mad
So.........draw your own conclusion
Goodnight
06-02-2012, 10:21 AM
#22
There's an update for the free version
I'll shall take a closer look

06-02-2012, 11:32 AM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
There's an update for the free version
I'll shall take a closer look
Wow..tried the new on my iPad and the 2nd gauge works as I expected. The 2nd gauge worked not as expected on my iPod touch (seem to lose 2nd gauge immediately and die quickly after) with the old version.

Well, gave it a few tries and got the same problem with the 1st gauge not working once... But otherwise, on my third try got to ~268million. =D

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?

Last edited by tops2; 06-02-2012 at 11:45 AM.
06-02-2012, 12:03 PM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Wow..tried the new on my iPad and the 2nd gauge works as I expected. The 2nd gauge worked not as expected on my iPod touch (seem to lose 2nd gauge immediately and die quickly after) with the old version.

Well, gave it a few tries and got the same problem with the 1st gauge not working once... But otherwise, on my third try got to ~268million. =D
Don't think I could hold on to two hundred million and beyond!!
06-02-2012, 12:34 PM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Don't think I could hold on to two hundred million and beyond!!
I think the latest update will inflate the mode in the free version with the increase in multiplier/life. After a few more tries, I'm up to +330 mil!

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
06-02-2012, 09:36 PM
#26
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 824
I really wish scores synced across devices. I got a 4 billion+ score on my iPad, but I still see my old 3 billion+ score on my iPod Touch. =/

If you could, Game Atelier, please add iCloud sync.
06-02-2012, 11:20 PM
#27
I'm not sure why but I'm completely addicted.
06-03-2012, 02:20 PM
#28
@tops2 et al -- how exactly does the 2nd gauge work? I'm having a hard time figuring it out.

I know this game is meant to be abstract and experimental, and you're supposed to figure out what to do, but any tips/info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
06-03-2012, 02:23 PM
#29
Looks really freaking cool one of the games that u don't know why u love it.
06-03-2012, 04:12 PM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
@tops2 et al -- how exactly does the 2nd gauge work? I'm having a hard time figuring it out.
Self-quote! Anyhow, think I've got a handle on it now.