★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-07-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm loving this. The controls are silky smooth. Probably the most precise i've encountered on IOS for this kind of game. The uncluttered graphical style is both a pleasure to look at and ensures that at no point have I been unsure about what was happening on the screen. Just brilliant. One of the best IOS titles i've had the pleasure to play.
06-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Really hoping Inferno+ is in the new and noteworthy section later today so it can get more buzz...
This.

Was really surprising why this title wasnt on the N&N or whichever highlights.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

06-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Alright, now we know what true gamers like. Hope it makes Apple's list soon.
06-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Congrats!

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
06-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Nice to see Inferno+ recognized. Congrats on game of the week.
Its deserving.
06-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Really having fun with this! Almost half-way through it already, though. NEED-MORE-LEVELS!!!!! Please! Maybe some more intense power-ups, also! Seems like it just needs a little more OOMPH!!
06-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Really having fun with this! Almost half-way through it already, though. NEED-MORE-LEVELS!!!!! Please! Maybe some more intense power-ups, also! Seems like it just needs a little more OOMPH!!
Get to new game+ and you'll get a bit of the oomph youre looking for!!!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-10-2012, 01:39 AM
I am a bit on the fence with Inferno+. I see that it is classified as an RPG and combines Gauntlet style gameplay with the dual stick shooter genre. Does it have a story or narrative of any kind that ties it all together?
06-10-2012, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retr0spective View Post
I am a bit on the fence with Inferno+. I see that it is classified as an RPG and combines Gauntlet style gameplay with the dual stick shooter genre. Does it have a story or narrative of any kind that ties it all together?
No story.. Just whatever you make up.
07-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retr0spective View Post
It's not really a rpg.. It's more of a shoot em up... They just say rpg to lure you in.