★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Simple mechanics, intuitive interface and puzzles that will make you scratch your head, but won't leave you disappointed!

How to play:
- tap on a square to move it
- put the square on a circle, so that their colors match
- think ahead

Volodymyr Klymenko's comments:
Available Worldwide!
09-25-2014, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the code. Is it going to have Game Center?

09-25-2014, 10:44 AM
At this time I'm working on new version of game and I want to use Game Center, but not really sure, how to better us it. Im my game I can't give any achievements.. Maybe you have any ideas? I appreciate any suggestions.
But, for example I want to give user a some score points if level complete and the question is how to determine how much? Maybe for moves? Lets say that level can be passed in 10 moves. So if user pass it with 10 it will have lets say 100 points. But if more taps, so user tries to complete and again and again and finally pass level for 50 taps - okay, we can give 10 points. But another may be passed for any count of taps: 20, 5, 50, 13 and so on. So for each level this value of given points must be corrected depending on total count of tap and also difficulty of this level. But will it be easy to understand for user... I'm not sure.

Last edited by Volodymyr Klymenko; 09-25-2014 at 02:08 PM.
10-21-2014, 09:25 AM
Big update v1.1 is coming soon.. I've just submitted build for review.

Last edited by Volodymyr Klymenko; 10-21-2014 at 10:32 AM.
12-12-2014, 04:08 AM
Game has been updated to v2.0.
- full support of iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iOS 8
- iCloud support, auto sync. levels progress on all your devices
- added localization for 10 languages
- added cool game music
- new 48 levels and tweaked level progress difficulty
- minor bug fixes
Enjoy!

Hello Japan!!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Japan.png
Views:	101
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	81717  

Last edited by Volodymyr Klymenko; 12-12-2014 at 04:44 AM.
02-05-2015, 04:18 AM
v2.1:
- Game Center support!
- Added hints! Solve any level you want!
- game now free forever

02-18-2015, 08:42 PM
Nice casual game! Clean visuals, I like the puzzles. There are games with similar mechanics but this is the best I have seen. It is not as complex as for example Perfect Paths, but that can be a good thing too if you're looking for something more casual. A question for the dev: have you thought of a leaderboard for Minimal Moves? It would be an inverse leaderboard that shows the total number of moves needed to complete the game. Less moves is better
02-18-2015, 09:51 PM
This really is a nice game. It's very attractive and clear and crisp. The puzzles are fun.

You know, sometimes I get so many new games that I forget about some of the ones I have had for a bit, even if I really like them. I'm always glad when a good game thread comes to life again and reminds me how much I enjoy a game, so I can enjoy it again!
02-18-2015, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
A question for the dev: have you thought of a leaderboard for Minimal Moves? It would be an inverse leaderboard that shows the total number of moves needed to complete the game. Less moves is better
Yes, this is what I wanted to do in the first place. However if user complete 3 levels he will be on the top, but if complete all 48 levels - last. This is not fair.

The hard way is the only way.
02-19-2015, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volodymyr Klymenko View Post
Yes, this is what I wanted to do in the first place. However if user complete 3 levels he will be on the top, but if complete all 48 levels - last. This is not fair.
Yeah, inverse leaderboards are also not my favorites. In another forum here on TA, I actually argued this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post

If you intend to use "inverse" leaderboards, careful with them. They have complications, like you need to submit the total score only when the player has completed the game (so no gradual progression). And also, if you would add more levels, players *not* playing them will rise on the leaderboard

My opinion is that there should be a best practice rule against "inverse" leaderboards. For the type of game that needs them, it is better to do the inversion already in the game, like use a simple formula "1000 - <number of steps>" to determine a level score. It avoids all the problems associated with inverse leaderboards.
That formula is used by Slide the Block for example.

So if you are sure you understand the inverse leaderboard and the disadvantages, then why not? I can see the intuitive charm of it. Faster is better, lesser moves is better. By the way, iTunesConnect calls it "Sort Order: Low to High".

I remember a game that had inverse time leaderboards and released an update with new levels. They created new leaderboards for the new levels and made kind of a mess out of it. See TA forum Cat on a Diet. That kind of mess is something you want to avoid.

Last edited by saosijs; 02-19-2015 at 04:59 AM.