App description: Grab your hover board and join up with the other 350,000 who've entered the NightStream.

The futuristic 3D cityscape of Persepolis and the Nightstream await! Glide through the city on your choice of 10 different hoverboards currently available, each with special attributes to help you collect more energy orbs and blast obstacles out of your way. Discover the mysteries of the Nightstream through 15 levels of fast-paced action while executing epic jumps and lightning-quick moves to collect as many points as possible!

Join the ranks of the Axon Runners and enter the Nightstream today!

Developed by Coca-Cola Content Factory and Streamline Studios. Published by Streamline Media Group.

Echoseven's comments:

05-30-2012, 07:59 AM

It does really look interesting so I guess I`ll jump in and TOFTT.

Last edited by Sanuku; 05-31-2012 at 03:50 PM.

05-30-2012, 08:01 AM
Try not to complain too much about price, but $3.99 for a runner? Ouch. It does look beautiful though. I've just had so many runners lately not sure if I'll take the dive. Been playing the hell out of Subway Surfers for my "vertical" runner fill.
05-30-2012, 08:20 AM
Wow... $4. This has got to be good to be at that price.
It's a runner, and it looks decent, so it's still instabuy for me!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Wow... $4. This has got to be good to be at that price.
It's a runner, and it looks decent, so it's still instabuy for me!
And your review will be appreciated!
05-30-2012, 11:17 AM
Yeah I don't want to complain either, but I must... People say $2.99 is too much for a runner and this adds another buck, ehh...
05-30-2012, 11:18 AM
Does anyone know of a gameplay video. No matter what kind of package they get tunnel runners/flyers always seem very similar with regard to their mechanics. I am curious to see if this one is as good or better than Sleepy Jack which is perhaps the best I have encountered. I also agree about Subway Surfers - it was extremely well done and I like it much better than both Temple Run and Aby Escape.
05-30-2012, 11:19 AM
I just noticed that it is funded by the Coca-Cola company - that explains the high price-tag.
05-30-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retr0spective View Post
I just noticed that it is funded by the Coca-Cola company - that explains the high price-tag.
Ahh I see.
05-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Actually the screenshots look more like Sleepy Jack... But on a Hoverboard instead of a jetpack. It might feel more like a racer than a runner which isnt what i want.

im still getting this though. Hopefully it's worth what id pay for it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword