05-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Always a fan of FDG, I have every game...
I would love a promocode!
05-30-2012, 11:48 AM
I probably want to have this, hope that I will love it as much as I did with Blueprint.

Antony

05-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Thanks for posting but I'm out of promo codes now. ^^

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
05-30-2012, 12:29 PM
Hmmm.... The game definitely looks interesting. Hopefully, the people who got the promo codes could post some impressions? Plox.

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
05-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
Thanks for posting but I'm out of promo codes now. ^^
No, I mean, I am gonna purchase it once it's ready in my store.

Antony
05-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
No, I mean, I am gonna purchase it once it's ready in my store.
thank you Antony for considering the purchase!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
05-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Great game so far. It's been a while since I actually felt that a physics puzzler was something original, but this is. The levels start out so easy that you may be tricked into thinking it's a kids game. But the difficulty and head scratching picks up quickly. Already stuck on level 10 (although I didn't have as much time to play as I wanted to).

The basic idea is to "blow up" your different shaped creatures until you can get one of them to cross a line. But moving elements, pits, traps, etc., get in the way. And the solution sometimes involves quick decision making/tapping and not just moving an element as in other physics games. The number of stars you get is also based on how quickly you can get through the level as well. So it's definately got a faster pace to it than other puzzlers.

Anyway, another fun FDG release that hopefully will get some deserved recognition.

Last edited by awp69; 05-30-2012 at 02:13 PM.
05-30-2012, 11:30 PM
Yay, finally, waited long time for this one.
05-31-2012, 12:27 AM
My short review. So far I am about 25 levels in and I have to say a few things about this game. First off I think it is defineitly worth the dollar. The graphics must have taken a long time because they are done very well. The gameplay is simple and starts off easy and as you get further in, each puzzle will take you a few tries and some patience. It also kind of remind me of Monster island only the gameplay is completely different. Overall its original and no annoying ads I would rate this game easily a 8 or 9 out of 10. Can't wait for more updates.
05-31-2012, 03:32 AM
Awesome, thank you for sharing your impressions @extreme472000 , @awp69 - we have the best supporters out there

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter