★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help Pettson and Findus build their inventions! In this tricky game you should help building these clever inventions. You need to figure out which ones of the objects should be included and where to put them in the machinery.

Please note that the inventions from this game is a part of the inventions in the collection Pettsons Inventions Deluxe!

"Its our new darling! We keep having to negotiate with the kids for time on the iPad" www.urbanmommies.com

"Amazing interface and graphics make this app a must." www.famigo.com

"A great puzzle game for families to enjoy together, full of funny animations and encouraging dialogue any kid will enjoy." www.apptudes.com

Drag and drop the objects to their right spot and watch the invention start. For every invention finished there will be a reward of a cogwheel. When you have finished all the inventions a special invention will be unlocked where you will help Findus fly out to space! Pettsons Inventions is a pedagogic app that practices logic and stimulates creativity for preschoolers.

- All-in-all there are 27 inventions, some easier, some a bit harder!
- Choose to play with or without fake objects to adjust the difficulty level
- Choose whether Pettson and Findus should speak English, Swedish or German

Do you like Pettson and Findus? There are more games in the App Store where you can meet them:
- Pettsons Memo
- Pettsons Puzzle

Echoseven's comments:

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/pettsons-inventions-lite/id524685685?mt=8
05-30-2012, 06:54 PM
Game Impressions

05-30-2012, 07:18 PM
I am actually immensely enjoying this game, but what I've seen so far strikes me as being a bit too simplistic and aimed at the younger audience.

Still, the art and animation are fantastic on my iPhone (4) and I'm really liking the 'feel' of it. So far there is no challenge though - it's more of a curiosity to see what clever inventions someone has come up with, rather than figuring out how to put them together.

I'll stick with it though, for sure.

Oh, and check out the lite version!

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
05-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
I am actually immensely enjoying this game, but what I've seen so far strikes me as being a bit too simplistic and aimed at the younger audience.
Similar thoughts as well. Excellent game for a younger audience here. If you enjoy the gameplay but want more challenge check out Electric Box. (And/or the iPad sequel.)
05-30-2012, 07:48 PM
The charming artwork and animation is what sets this apart from the other Rube Goldberg physics puzzlers. Definitely checking this out.
05-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Similar thoughts as well. Excellent game for a younger audience here. If you enjoy the gameplay but want more challenge check out Electric Box. (And/or the iPad sequel.)
I've actually played that long before it even came out on the App Store, but I much prefer the aesthetics in this.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.