★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Connect Two Fairies is FREE

05-22-2009, 01:39 AM
Connect Two Fairies is FREE

Connect Two Fairies is a unique puzzle game where you have to match two tiles of the same type and remove them from the screen.

This game is made by Seppia Interactive, a PC casual games company. You can find our latest iPhone and PC games on our homepage.
(http://www.seppiainteractive.com)

Make sure that the path between the two matching tiles is clear and that it doesn't bend more than two times or the move will be considered wrong.

You must clear all the tiles from the screen before the time runs out in order to finish a level. But be very careful, a wrong move will make you lose 5 seconds. On the other hand, a correct one gives you an additional 10 seconds.

Connect Two Fairies will keep you and your friends or kids entertained for hours! Compare your highest score with your friends and see who is the greatest match maker!

Get it while it's hot!

You can get the game here

Screenshots

05-22-2009, 02:01 AM
[iTunes] - $0.99

It looks interesting it, but is it a kids title? It's hard to judge from the screen shots, the only thing making me think that it's a kids game is the title. Do you have a video?

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
05-22-2009, 10:27 AM
Nice. It reminds me of Kyodai and the graphics look great.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Its free for now
08-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Nice. It reminds me of Kyodai and the graphics look great.
Ohhh.... djflippy - Kyodai- best, best Mahjong game for the PC - by far... Bought it a long time ago, and still have it on every machine I own....

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer