★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
you mean something like Z.Tsunami?
Wouldn't it just be easier to start a new thread? Anyway, thanks for the game, all of your games are high quality and fun. I bought both edges a long time ago, they were some of the first games on my iphone, and now that I have a new ipad, they look great on them. Thanks for the retina ipad graphics.
08-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Wouldn't it just be easier to start a new thread? Anyway, thanks for the game, all of your games are high quality and fun. I bought both edges a long time ago, they were some of the first games on my iphone, and now that I have a new ipad, they look great on them. Thanks for the retina ipad graphics.
I think he was talking about the App name on the iPhone/iPad, it appears as "Zombi..nami". Thanks to you for playing our games. We improved EDGE engine a lot since the first version, and it's cool to see that some people notice our work

08-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
you mean something like Z.Tsunami?
For example, or Zombinami but with out the dots, looks awful for a game this good
08-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Really enjoying this game thanks for making it free for everyone to enjoy!
08-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Great game. It's staying fun for me even though I'm playing it again and again. And I, too, generally hate endless runners.
GC achievements would be very welcome, but you guys did a great job with all the challenges and various upgrades, etc.
I find very few of these brief, "addictive" games to actually be addictive. Probably because of my raging A.D.D. But this one has me hooked.
08-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Z. Tsunami is great...Zombinami on the other hand? Good lord no.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-14-2012, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Z. Tsunami is great...Zombinami on the other hand? Good lord no.
we will go with Z.Tsunami
08-14-2012, 02:32 AM
Thanks for the upcoming updates! And for the best side scrolling runner game on the appstore!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-06-2012, 06:47 PM
11-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Just picked this up on the free offer, my son and I are really enjoying it.

Nitpick: those aren't quarterbacks. Running backs would probably be more accurate, or perhaps linebackers.

Criticism: the mission "Skip this mission with the 'Skip Mission' item from the market" is a bit askew. I was assigned it early in the game, with about $4,000 as the purchase price. By the time I had raised that much, the cost had jumped to $8,000, and now that it is the only mission I have left at Level 16, it is all the way up to $16,000! Shouldn't the cost be targeted to the difficulty of the mission, not the current level?

Question: once I finish Level 16, what happens?