Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-19-2012, 03:16 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I received 10 GC-challenges within the last hour, is there any chance to disable this? It's so f*cking annoying !!
Old 11-19-2012, 04:09 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
I received 10 GC-challenges within the last hour, is there any chance to disable this? It's so f*cking annoying !!
Yup, this has become the replacement for ERR2 as the game that's spamming me even though I don't have it and certainly never will now.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:44 AM
iPad (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I was enjoying this till it spammed all my Game Center friends. There is no excuse for the Challenge Friends button to spam everyone without confirmation. I had fully expected the button to let me choose a few people to challenge. I've now deleted the game due to this behaviour.

In terms of the in game challenges I hit a wall, I have to save up 12k to skip a level (no interest in that thank you), somehow eat 10 brains but have no more than 5 people (I've tried but not succeeded) and now I've deleted the game I don't remember the last one I think it was unlock the Egyptain background (again 9k/10k which i wasnt going to waste or luck withthe scratch card)

I wish the devs all the best, I hope they fix the buttons behaviour but I won't be installing this again.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:34 PM

For the mission eat 10 brains without exceeding 5 zombies in the horde, it's quite easy; Eat 10 brains (the counter on the top left of the screen), without exceeding 5 zombies in the horde (the number in the top center). To do this you have to lose some zombies on the way of course (with bombs, cars, hole, etc.). What did you think it was? Many people don't understand this mission and we don't know why.

The challenge button is deactivated for now, we will add a list of friends to pick to avoid the behaviour you dislike. See in the market in the coin tab, today you can invite your Facebook friends with a friend picker, I guess you want something like this for the challenge button.

We are not really happy with the skip mission, but we need a tutorial to explain you that you can skip a mission. Obviously this is a required feature, and the high price is here to 1. discourage you to skip and to push you to play and improve your skills instead, and 2. if you really want to skip it may give us some revenues from what is a free game. It's why you see this mission. But it should be cheaper the first time and it should come only once. We will fix it in the next update.

All backgrounds can be won with the lottery ticket without paying anything. If you are not patient enough you can still pay a buck or two, especially if you like the game, which is free as you know. But if you play long enough you should be able to unlock everything for free before you earn the last reward (I don't want to spoil)

If there is something that you like and you want to share, or you want us to improve, or something new that you want to see in the game, let us know here
Old 11-25-2012, 12:26 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
We are not really happy with the skip mission, but we need a tutorial to explain you that you can skip a mission. Obviously this is a required feature, and the high price is here to 1. discourage you to skip and to push you to play and improve your skills instead, and 2. if you really want to skip it may give us some revenues from what is a free game. It's why you see this mission. But it should be cheaper the first time and it should come only once. We will fix it in the next update.
I don't like the "Skip This Mission" mission, especially since the cost to skip it keeps increasing as you complete other missions while trying to raise enough cash to buy the Skip. It would be better if the cost didn't keep increasing underneath you.

Additionally, in the Marketplace where you purchase the Skip Mission, it would be nice if the description of the Skip included the description of the mission that you are trying to skip. I feel nervous that I will accidentally skip Mission 2 instead of Mission 3, and it takes a long time to get that cash together.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenightfly42 View Post
I don't like the "Skip This Mission" mission, especially since the cost to skip it keeps increasing as you complete other missions while trying to raise enough cash to buy the Skip. It would be better if the cost didn't keep increasing underneath you.

Additionally, in the Marketplace where you purchase the Skip Mission, it would be nice if the description of the Skip included the description of the mission that you are trying to skip. I feel nervous that I will accidentally skip Mission 2 instead of Mission 3, and it takes a long time to get that cash together.
We totally agree and we'll do that in the next update

however, if you tap on the skip mission it unrolls the description (it requires 2 taps to really skip it, there is a confirmation button).
Old 01-02-2013, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
We totally agree and we'll do that in the next update

however, if you tap on the skip mission it unrolls the description (it requires 2 taps to really skip it, there is a confirmation button).
I don't think that it worked in the last update. The update said "Decrease the price of the mission 'skip mission' and make it unique". I still see missions increasing in skip price if you achieve other missions (I was having trouble getting to a horde of 20).
Old 01-02-2013, 06:39 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Reference

I believe there is actually a Doctor Who reference in this game one of the missions is wearing a fez in egypt and the actual Doctor actually uses a fez and one of the last episodes of last season he was in Egypt.
Because why else would they get a mission involving fez in Egypt?
Old 01-18-2013, 09:42 AM

I finally completed the fifth trophy. I was anticipating something a bit more dramatic to fill up that huge empty rectangle, but that's OK.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:48 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Hi, pls help me on how can i gather a horde of 20 zombies? Are there zombies inside the car counted for the horde??

Thanks