• Publisher: Mobigame
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.4 MB
  • Version: 1.6.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4 (6)
App description: The zombies are revolting ! In Zombie Tsunami, take your place in a crowd of rampaging undead as you race through the city attacking the unfortunate survivors and adding them to your unstoppable throng of hungry, hot-footed horrors. Its a Zombie Tsunami out there, and everyone is invited!

REVIEWS
5/5 TouchGen.net - "If youre looking for a fantastic game, look no further!"
4.5/5 TouchArcade - "Zombie Tsunami is a game you really need to own"
5/5 AppSmile - "Featuring Pixar-like graphics, simple controls, and plenty of content"
4.5/5 148Apps - "Its fun madness, emphasis on fun."
5/5 iReviewT.com - "Revolutionary endless runner formula!"
5/5 AppSpy.com - "Zombie Tsunami carves its own path with a great claymation style and roaming hordes of the walking, and jumping dead"

FEATURES
- Add as many zombies to your hoard as you can.
- Frantic flesh-eating fun for all the family!
- Keep going as long as at least one zombie is still running (and it doesnt have to be the zombie you started with).
- Collect 8 different power-ups and bonuses to run further and destroy more.
- Turn over cars, buses, vehicles and tanks to eat the survivors inside.
- 300+ different missions to devour.
- 9 worldwide locations to stampede your zombies through.
- Optimized for all models of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Featuring Retina Blast Processing

DESCRIPTION
Beginning with a single zombie running through the streets, chase down the living and add them to your chaotic procession of dashing undead. The more people you bite and add to your ranks, the longer the Zombie Tsunami can charge across the planet, eating everything in its way.

But brains arent the only thing you can eat as the Zombie Tsunami gets into full swing. Devour the bonuses and power-ups to activate the Giant Zombie with multiple lasers shooting out of its many eyeballs, sneak around the cities as a netherworld Ninja, or clone members of your zombie hoard with the UFO.

Zombie Tsunami is a fun-packed thrill-ride of destruction, excitement and tasty brains! Who can gather the biggest collection of charging zombies? Can you survive the gaping chasms, powerful bombs and streets filled with tanks with at least one flesh-eater still on its feet? Join the Zombie Tsunami and find out!

Try our other games: EDGE, Cross Fingers, Perfect Cell, Truckers Delight.
Follow us on twitter.com/Mobigame
Visit us on http://www.mobigame.net

Sanuku's comments:

05-31-2012, 09:07 PM
Good game...
Wouldnt mind if you zoomed out the camera a bit tho.
Any chance of a few achievments thrown in in there too?
Cheers
05-31-2012, 10:09 PM
Since its a running game, will there be an endless mode added?

05-31-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
This is an endless runner so the running mode will be endless.
06-01-2012, 12:44 AM
Will there be achievements? I got this game thinking there might be because these sort of games usually does.
06-01-2012, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfong View Post
Mobigame, will this app work on 2nd gens? Don't see anything in the description about it, so just making sure before I purchase. =]
For the iPad 1st Gen, iPod 3rd Gen, iPhone 3GS and above the game runs at 60Hz. On the first and second gen iPhone and iPod it will run at 30Hz (30 frames per second). Very similar to EDGE on this point.
06-01-2012, 03:44 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
currently not my type of an (endless) runner its too much zoomed in

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
06-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
O_o

The game is endless mode only.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-01-2012, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
O_o

The game is endless mode only.
Ok cool....I thought it only had 60 missions and then you were done.
06-01-2012, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
For the iPad 1st Gen, iPod 3rd Gen, iPhone 3GS and above the game runs at 60Hz. On the first and second gen iPhone and iPod it will run at 30Hz (30 frames per second). Very similar to EDGE on this point.
Will there be a fix for the loading crash bug
I'm getting on my iTouch 4th gen device?
06-01-2012, 08:00 AM
You guys are not alone with the crash bug! I too have an Ipod Touch 4g 64gb. I have played the game maybe twice. It never wants to load. Wish I had known about this before, but you can never know unless someone else in the forums alerts you. All my other Mobigames work, so hopefully they will provide a patch. I don't mind paying for my games...I just want them to work.