★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Please migrate to Sketch Nation (New)!

This new version of the Sketch Nation app has virtually all the functionality of Studio with many new capabilities as well, including an improved ability to share your games with the Sketch Nation community online.

The team at Sketch Nation is putting our focus and development efforts on our new application, and thus the Studio app will no longer be supported, although it will continue to be available.

Feel free to contact us at feedback@sketchnation.com if you have any questions. We know you will enjoy our new app!

yngveolivercom's comments:

Introducing Sketch Nation Studio, an amazing free app where users create and play their own games or download games from other users.

With Sketch Nation Studio, you can even have the chance to sell your game on the App Store for money! We will PUBLISH AND ADVERTISE it for you!

Creating a game is super simple: Just draw the in game objects, play around with the customization options and before you can say "Sketch Nation Studio," you will be enjoying your own self-created game!

If thats not enough, you can also:
- Create games in a variety of genres quickly and easily.
- Share your games with your friends and people from all over the world.
- Share the art you create or download other people's art and make games with it.
- Earn virtual currency each time you play a game, then spend it downloading more games and art.
- Earn virtual currency whenever someone downloads your game.
- Earn 50% of the revenue (after Apple's 30% cut) whenever someone buys your game from the App Store!

Download this FREE app and delve into a world of creativity and design where the only limit is your imagination!

Creating universal iOS games has never been easier or more fun. You can make your very own game in a matter of minutes. Try it!

So what are you waiting for? Sketch Nation Studio is FREE! In the time it took you to read this description, you could have created your very own iOS game!

* Engineous Games, Inc. will decide which games to release as Stand-Alone apps on the App Store. There is no guarantee that your game will be released. All games released will be published and released by Engineous Games, Inc. For more information please see http://sketchnation.com/useragreement.pdf

I wanted to let everybody know of this app! It is GREAT!
It is very limetid in funtions, you can only create simple jumping/running games, but with a bit of imagination and art skills you can accomplish pretty good stuff. And if one register ingame you can get on a scoreboard and compite against others.

My first game

was approved (I also submitted an update) and I am already working on my next. If you like to be creative, you gotta download

06-03-2012, 05:00 AM
Great game! By the way, how long did it take you to make it?

Here is the games' App Info.

Sketch Nation - Create Your Own Game!
Works on iOS, Android, Mac and PC!
Just go to http://sketchnationapp.com/

Last edited by Nitzan; 06-03-2012 at 05:18 AM.