★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: CrossWorlds: the Flying City has launched on iPhone!

05-31-2012, 07:30 AM
CrossWorlds: the Flying City has launched on iPhone!

Teleport yourself into an out-of-this-world gaming experience! Solve puzzles at the enigmatic Scientistís House, fix the inhabitants of the rusty Robo City, travel to the fairytale-esque River World and face the challenges of the Flying City!
40% off today only! Get this game for $2.99 (iPhone, reg. $4.99) and $4.99 (iPad, reg. $6.99)!

Play now!

06-02-2012, 05:55 PM
I got an early look at the iPhone version. It plays well, and the graphics are nice. I would say, though, if you have an iPad, go for the iPad version. It looks good on the iPhone, but using 2X on the new iPad, it was a bit fuzzy (though zooming in helped). I expect it would look great using the native iPad version.
The hints are such that it will show you where to go, but there was no timer associated with it, so you can use a hint whenever you need one. There is a diary that reminds you what your current task is, and there are quite a number of places to visit. I think there will be a sequel, though, since I got a "to be continued" at the end.
Overall, though, it was a good length, a good story, and nice graphics - with both hidden object and puzzles to complete. Fun game.