★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: CrossWorlds: the Flying City has launched on iPad!

05-31-2012, 07:38 AM
CrossWorlds: the Flying City has launched on iPad!

Teleport yourself into an out-of-this-world gaming experience! Solve puzzles at the enigmatic Scientistís House, fix the inhabitants of the rusty Robo City, travel to the fairytale-esque River World and face the challenges of the Flying City!
40% off today only! Get this game for $2.99 (iPhone, reg. $4.99) and $4.99 (iPad, reg. $6.99)!

Play now!

05-31-2012, 03:03 PM
Has anyone played this before? If so, is it any good? Or are we all waiting for the full version?

I don't think I'll have time to play the trial today, and I hate to miss a sale.

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
06-01-2012, 07:07 AM
I played the 1st part, and it's not bad. bought the full version, to continue.
Good story so far.
06-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the input. I missed the sale. I guess I'll wait for the full version, and make time to try the demo in between. I saw several reviews that mentioned it's really hard to know where to go next. I hate floundering around...

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
06-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
Thanks for the input. I missed the sale. I guess I'll wait for the full version, and make time to try the demo in between. I saw several reviews that mentioned it's really hard to know where to go next. I hate floundering around...
That's true. Sometimes you just walk around, till you find another spot to continue.

I just finished the 1st world I guess. and stepped into the Egg Time Machine.
That's when I had to buy it, to continue.
Will play some more later on.