Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 06-13-2012, 03:36 PM
drek95 drek95 is offline
Senior Member
iPad, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 509
Default

The new Pygmy Peril is awesome! A GREAT return for "Chillin' with a Villain". Who could you call next? Maybe some zombies? Or the squid?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 06-14-2012, 05:23 PM
drek95 drek95 is offline
Senior Member
iPad, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 509
Default

Dave, I've just read that the Mayans made 7 prophecies. Is it for that reason that you would have made 7 Chambers? Or, did you just wanna make the Apocalypse as the 50th update? Also, how is all going with episode 46 (any hint?)? Thanks, and, have a good day!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 06-14-2012, 11:59 PM
davecazz's Avatar
davecazz davecazz is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Posts: 1,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drek95 View Post
Dave, I've just read that the Mayans made 7 prophecies. Is it for that reason that you would have made 7 Chambers? Or, did you just wanna make the Apocalypse as the 50th update? Also, how is all going with episode 46 (any hint?)? Thanks, and, have a good day!
it had something to do with it, also there are 7 seals in the bible. we basically took a bunch of the end-of-days mythologies and used that to inspire our stuff.

we aren't going to even think about ep 46 until after comic con.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-15-2012, 06:11 AM
drek95 drek95 is offline
Senior Member
iPad, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 509
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecazz View Post
it had something to do with it, also there are 7 seals in the bible. we basically took a bunch of the end-of-days mythologies and used that to inspire our stuff.

we aren't going to even think about ep 46 until after comic con.
Ok, just for know. I read on the blog that you already started working on it, but never mind.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Jazzzed Jazzzed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drek95 View Post
Ok, just for know. I read on the blog that you already started working on it, but never mind.
Yeah that article was confusing. It did say that, and it also said something about "people finding the clues" in Dance Dance Execution.... ???.... Then Allan's interview was all about delaying The Runs so that they can get 5 more PG updates out...
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-15-2012, 04:08 PM
davecazz's Avatar
davecazz davecazz is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Posts: 1,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzzed View Post
Yeah that article was confusing. It did say that, and it also said something about "people finding the clues" in Dance Dance Execution.... ???.... Then Allan's interview was all about delaying The Runs so that they can get 5 more PG updates out...
yea, that was an old article, that was right before we decided to put pg on hold, because we realized if we did all 50 episodes that the runs wouldn't come out until next year.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 06-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Jazzzed Jazzzed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecazz View Post
yea, that was an old article, that was right before we decided to put pg on hold, because we realized if we did all 50 episodes that the runs wouldn't come out until next year.
I was under the impression that The Runs was going to come out next year regardless of PG's schedule. Does the reshuffle mean that The Runs will likely be released this year?... Maybe in time for the Xmas holidays?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06-16-2012, 07:17 PM
davecazz's Avatar
davecazz davecazz is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Posts: 1,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzzed View Post
I was under the impression that The Runs was going to come out next year regardless of PG's schedule. Does the reshuffle mean that The Runs will likely be released this year?... Maybe in time for the Xmas holidays?
I hope it will come out this year. It's still unclear whether we can do it.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 06-24-2012, 12:21 AM
Rockstar599 Rockstar599 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Montclair, California
Posts: 473
Default

Any news?
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06-24-2012, 12:24 AM
davecazz's Avatar
davecazz davecazz is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Posts: 1,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar599 View Post
Any news?
no real news, just working on level design for the runs tonight. allan is working on textures for the level graphics.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent