★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

FatBooth (not a game obviously) 0.69/$0.99 ===> FREE for the 1st time EVER!!!

06-01-2012, 09:14 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: London, England
Posts: 857
FatBooth (not a game obviously) 0.69/$0.99 ===> FREE for the 1st time EVER!!!

Ever wondered what you'd look like if you had Big Macs/Double Whoppers for breakfast, lunch and dinner EVERY DAY? Well now here's your chance to find out!



Last edited by Red1; 06-02-2012 at 06:47 AM.
06-01-2012, 09:16 PM
#2
Joined: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,433
Im already that fat, but I can use it on other people!

06-02-2012, 04:15 AM
#3
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,251
Ugh, never being fat and nasty again. Lost 144 lbs in the past 1.5 years and never going back. Well I guess now I can see what it's like to lose all that hard workout progess in one quick snapshot
06-02-2012, 04:28 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,604
It's funny. I've used this application for many people. and it takes all of us laughing. :P

Pine Entertainment
06-02-2012, 05:18 AM
#5
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Tel-Aviv
Posts: 2,298
heh.. nice toy! fat people are jolly!!

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
06-02-2012, 07:24 AM
#6
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
Ugh, never being fat and nasty again. Lost 144 lbs in the past 1.5 years and never going back. Well I guess now I can see what it's like to lose all that hard workout progess in one quick snapshot
So being fat makes you a nasty person?

I hope thats some sick joke because I have overweight relatives and I find that offensive. Not everyone is so shallow that they can only see and judge someone by their look.

Last edited by Mene; 06-02-2012 at 07:25 AM. Reason: typo
06-02-2012, 07:53 AM
#7
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,251
I have no problems saying that extra skin rolls on abdomens, backs, legs, arms, and chin are nasty, because that's what it is...it was nasty and extremely unhealthy when I was overweight and I had them, and I knew it was just like most other overly obese people do, but of course they don't want to be told that. Well yeah, it's hard to hear, but it really is nasty and really unhealthy and looking back at my shirtless before pics, I have no problems describing the reality of my previous unhealthy body type.

Last edited by jeffyg3; 06-02-2012 at 07:57 AM.
06-02-2012, 11:06 AM
#8
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: London, England
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
Ever wondered what you'd look like if you had Big Macs/Double Whoppers for breakfast, lunch and dinner EVERY DAY? Well now here's your chance to find out!

BIG thanks to Red1 for adding the iTunes/AppStore link
06-03-2012, 05:50 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 9
I agree with jeffyg3. I have been overweight 5 or 6 times. I wouldn't say obese like some of the folks out there but overweight. As mean as it sounds, it is gross. I keep it to myself if I see someone who has totally let go of themselves.

Ever work with someone who is overweight at any job that is literally physical. it's annoying when they can't keep up or use some excuse why they can't do this or that. Ever sit on a bus or a plane or even a theater beside someone whose fat. It's not fun at all.

I am a smoker and it's o.k for society to shoot me down for my bad choices even though it's legal. My father is a doctor and according to him 30% of the cancer ward is smokers. whats the other 70% caused by? exactly....other causes.

That's what I love about kids. They aren't conditioned into society like the rest of us. The other day one of my nephews was walking through the mall with me and they seen this blimped up woman huffing along and my nephew gave me a grossed out look and said something. I told them to quiet down and that's not nice. yet when i went outside for a cigarette I hear comments all the time about how gross we are.

it's all good.