App description: Welcome to an epic RPG world in which the town you build can grow from humble hamlet into a mecca for the land's most ambitious adventurers!

The enterprising warriors that stop by your blossoming burg will defeat monsters and earn you money. Conquering dungeons and clearing out hordes of monsters will bag you loot to stock your shops. And if your hamlet flourishes, adventurers will want to set up house and settle down!

Build training facilities like Combat Schools and Magic Labs to hone your heroic denizens' skills and boost your village's Popularity. The more faces that flock to your cause, the bigger the baddies you can beat!

An all-new "Cauldron" feature also allows you to test your alchemic expertise. Toss items obtained from quests or shops into the Cauldron and your armory might receive a rare addition.

No dungeon is too deep! Make your village the crown estate of this bold RPG narrative!

----
The game now lets you switch between English and Japanese.

LOLavi's comments:

06-02-2012, 04:37 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=I5c1CK4X4DY

Sorry, here's the link.

06-02-2012, 04:43 AM
Nice Find

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-04-2012 at 04:18 AM.
06-02-2012, 04:44 AM
Completed the Japanese version when it came out, pretty good game.
Tip: Popularity is the most important.
06-02-2012, 04:54 AM
I'll ask the inevitable: How does this compare to other Kairosoft offerings? I've only played Game Dev Story and Mega Mall Story but I wouldn't mind this being a reskin of either (just saying).

How deep is this game? Any micromanagement (Epic Astro Story), or bonus from building placement?
06-02-2012, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
I'll ask the inevitable: How does this compare to other Kairosoft offerings? I've only played Game Dev Story and Mega Mall Story but I wouldn't mind this being a reskin of either (just saying).

How deep is this game? Any micromanagement (Epic Astro Story), or bonus from building placement?
There's a class system with all the different stats like HP, ATK, DEF. You can change classes easily, there's a bonus if you mastered a class before changing.

You basically manage the town and give out quests to the adventurers or hold events.
Each building gives bonuses to the neighboring building.
You can "feed" items to either adventurers or buildings to boost their stats.

I really like this game at the start but it became a chore towards the ending.
06-02-2012, 05:35 AM
I just saw this on appshopper and insta download, been waiting for this.
06-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Been waiting like forever since the Android version came out. I've finished this game on my Android phone and would love to repeat again on my iPhone4. This is the best Kairosoft game in my opinion. It got a mixture of RPG and simulation.

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games
06-02-2012, 07:21 AM
I never played any of their games, but this i will definitely buy when i get home. I always have a weakness for Fantasy themes... and Zombies themes. And Superhero themes.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-02-2012, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
Been waiting like forever since the Android version came out. I've finished this game on my Android phone and would love to repeat again on my iPhone4. This is the best Kairosoft game in my opinion. It got a mixture of RPG and simulation.
i just got a galaxy s2, would you mind pm'ing me the best kairosoft games that i can get over there? ive had the cellphone for a day so im still researching my phone xD

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!