★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
View Poll Results: Liked the game?
Yes 2 33.33%
No 2 33.33%
Super 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Publisher: TVS Games
  • Genre:
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 63.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: This demo version of great and funny game for all age groups. You can play it for free and feel all the pleasure of the game.

In service delivery of monsters horrible mess. You exactly who can help them clean up everything. Put monster in the mail box to send him to his owner.

---------
Music and sound are turned off by default for your convenience, enter to the options and enable it.

gips82's comments:
Production: TVS Game
Version: 1.0

Description

Monster Mail is colorful and funny game for all age groups.

In service delivery of monsters horrible mess. You exactly who can help them clean up everything. Put monster in the mail box to send him to his owner.

Game for a wide range of users. The demo version includes 25 levels, divided into 5 logical packages.
In the game there are different variants of the interaction of objects which should attract to the ingress of game character into the finish zone (box).
A kind of objects: a wooden box, iron box, a box of jelly, explosive and different kind of obstacles.

The game sound is turned off by default for user convenience. Sound and music can change in the Options menu.

AppStore (iPad, IPhone)

06-03-2012, 01:35 AM
Not bad, I like it, and my son too.
06-04-2012, 07:27 AM
Nice game. I like it )))