★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SGN
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 23.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: Gear up for the ultimate in air combat! RED TAILS : SKIES OF GLORY takes you back to the groundbreaking aeronautics of World War II, set in the real life terrain of the European theatre of war. Step into a P-51 Mustang to defend your base, destroy enemy planes, and show off your piloting skills in a full-force free-for-all.

3D accelerometer based flight combat

Get up close and personal with your opponents in WWII style planes

Stunning graphics and immersive audio make for a more visceral combat experience

About the Movie:

Inspired by the true story of World War IIs first African American fighter squadron, RED TAILS is a thrilling action-packed film with the most realistic dogfights ever to hit the screen. Executive Produced by George Lucas, Produced by Rick McCallum and Charles Floyd Johnson, Directed by Anthony Hemingway.

Written by John Ridley (THREE KINGS) and Aaron McGruder (THE BOONDOCKS), RED TAILS tells the story of the heroic fighter group of the Air Corps who overcame racial discrimination to become one of the most distinguished squadrons in World War II.

RED TAILS is in cinemas June 6th

& 2012 LFL
2012 Momentum Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
06-02-2012, 08:25 PM
I thought the movie already came out? Then wouldn't this be a tad late?

I'm just so sick of breathing!

06-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Doesn't look interesting enough to try out for me
06-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Peewhy View Post
Doesn't look interesting enough to try out for me
Considering its free why not try it out? Graphics aren't everything, gameplay is so why not take a minute to try it out instead of being negative all the time?
06-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Thought this was a bit strange too considering it said in cinemas june 6th. It appears that it is releasing in the UK june 6th

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
06-03-2012, 04:47 AM
Not retina yet? wtf!!?
06-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Game Impressions