★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Denis Savin
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 62.2 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***Attention! The game is not compatible with IPod***

1/2
"Do you want an incredibly fun game to play on your iPhone? Do you want to pay only the fourth the price a cup of latte for it? If so, then Toss the Knight is an easy recommendation."
theiphoneappreview.com

1/2
"For all fans of tossing and flying games that like to unlock and upgrade items as well as for those that like match 3 games." IphoneGamerUK

Fantastical medieval. Enemies have occupied the beautiful Kingdom. It's time for our Hero Knight! Just toss him...

"Toss The Knight" is an adventure action game about the Hero, who are intending to help his homeland. Flying in the sky using different type of gadgets and fights in the castles.

It's Not so easy when you are dressed in a steel armor and have to fight against cyclopes, leprechauns, evil peasants and so other...

Just fly as far and as fast, as you can. Destroy the gate and get into the fortress. After breaking the gates you will have to fight the boss of the castle or a fortress in a classical match-3 mode. Go through all the levels and beat all the enemies to make your homeland free!

Toad In The Hole's comments:

06-03-2012, 05:53 AM
I like what i see in the video. Catapulting game + match 3. Looks good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-14-2012, 06:43 PM
Game Impressions

07-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to reec0X Send a message via Skype™ to reec0X
toss the knight...now

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE
Member of THE BETA TESTER ALLIANCE group