★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Little Things® [iPad only] is FREE! (2.99 > FREE)

06-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Little Things® [iPad only] is FREE! (2.99 > FREE)

This attractive and well-liked classic seek and find game is free for the first time since release in August 2010.
06-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Any possibility of this being updated for iPhone?

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80

06-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Any possibility of this being updated for iPhone?
from the Little Things Forever Thread

"Any chance of ever seeing the iPad version become a universal app. I have no idea what type of work that would entail, but I would love to see it."

"You mean the original Little Things? Part of the big problems with making the game Universal was that the objects in the original Little Things were very very small. Although you could zoom in properly, it's not as fun to play. So I spent quite a lot of time figuring out the best arrangement to ensure you had the best possible play experience on iPad and iPhone.

I'm not able to just update the original Little Things also, if I was to do this I'd have to bring those images across into Little Things Forever as a level pack or something like that. There's no easy way to make it Universal, which is the reason I re-wrote the engine in Unity."
06-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoEclipse View Post

"Any chance of ever seeing the iPad version become a universal app. I have no idea what type of work that would entail, but I would love to see it."

"You mean the original Little Things? Part of the big problems with making the game Universal was that the objects in the original Little Things were very very small. Although you could zoom in properly, it's not as fun to play. So I spent quite a lot of time figuring out the best arrangement to ensure you had the best possible play experience on iPad and iPhone.

I'm not able to just update the original Little Things also, if I was to do this I'd have to bring those images across into Little Things Forever as a level pack or something like that. There's no easy way to make it Universal, which is the reason I re-wrote the engine in Unity."
Just for everybody's information, Little Things Forever is now on SALE for ONLY £0.69/$0.99!
06-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoEclipse View Post

Thanks Proto for the post!

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
06-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Thanks! Very nice and polished game. Recommended!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
06-04-2012, 01:25 AM
I played it before, completely worth the download even when it's priced back to 3 bucks.

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
06-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Looks very nice and original. Will download!

Follow EatingMyHat on Facebook, Twitter and Blog
06-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
Thanks for posting up the price drop thread. I was going to do it myself, then got sidetracked.
Hope this gives the iPad gamers (at least) a taste of what's on offer and, if you enjoy the game, please pick up Little Things Forever while it's on sale.
06-06-2012, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klicktock View Post
Thanks for posting up the price drop thread. I was going to do it myself, then got sidetracked.
Hope this gives the iPad gamers (at least) a taste of what's on offer and, if you enjoy the game, please pick up Little Things Forever while it's on sale.
This is exactly what i did, both games are quite charming.
Thanx for the price drops and best of luck for your apps.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me