★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: XNT Limited
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 32.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: "2You Dumb I Dump 22You Dumb I Dump 2" - iphone.265g.com

As the sequel to the award winning game, You Dumb I Dump 2 has come back with improved graphics and different challenges. And is free to download!

You Dumb I Dump 2 is a mathematical game that tests the players mathematical skills.

Player will need to throw their duster to destroy the incorrect thinking bubble.

Story:

Dumb Dumb College is at the verge of closing down. Their teachers have resigned and left along with their brightest students.

Player act as a fresh-graduate teacher who comes to teach at the Dumb Dumb College. Will he be able to save the day?

Two different game modes:

Limited mode: The Exam Mode allows players to gain reputation points that can be used to upgrade the school. One stamina will be deducted for each game.

Unlimited mode: The Practice Mode allows players to earn money that can be used to upgrade the classrooms furniture.

Game play:

A thinking bubble will appear upon students according to the type of lessons (Plus+, minus-, multiply x, divide /). Throw the duster to break the bubble if the answer is wrong or leave it be if it is correct. Player has 5 chances on each stage for mistakes. There will also be a ??? bubble that allows the player to use 1 of 4 special ability that would help the game play.

In game purchase allows users to remove advertisements, give bonus to their experience and reputation, and buy unlimited stamina.

sckchow's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

As the sequel to the award winning game, You Dumb I Dump 2 has come back with improved graphics and different challenges. And is free to download!

You Dumb I Dump 2 is a mathematical game that tests the players mathematical skills.

Player will need to throw their duster to destroy the incorrect thinking bubble.

Story:

Dumb Dumb College is at the verge of closing down. Their teachers have resigned and left along with their brightest students.

Player act as a fresh-graduate teacher who comes to teach at the Dumb Dumb College. Will he be able to save the day?

Two different game modes:

Limited mode: The Exam Mode allows players to gain reputation points that can be used to upgrade the school. One stamina will be deducted for each game.

Unlimited mode: The Practice Mode allows players to earn money that can be used to upgrade the classrooms furniture.

Game play:

A thinking bubble will appear upon students according to the type of lessons (Plus+, minus-, multiply x, divide /). Throw the duster to break the bubble if the answer is wrong or leave it be if it is correct. Player has 5 chances on each stage for mistakes. There will also be a ??? bubble that allows the player to use 1 of 4 special ability that would help the game play.

In game purchase allows users to remove advertisements, give bonus to their experience and reputation, and buy unlimited stamina.
06-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Looks interesting. Will download right now.