★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cosmic Kingdom Space Sci-fi Strategy game

Explore the universe through a dynamic action strategy game... Its time to build your empire! Collect resources, construct space buildings and expand your territory to make your empire stronger.
Cosmic Kingdom is a dynamic MMOG (Massive Multiplayer Online Game), mixing space opera and strategy.
Design your fleet; it will fight for your kingdom's glory throughout the depths of universe and invade other players' planets. If you lust for giant starship fleets pounding each other with missiles and beam weapons, this game is for you! Its time to build your empire.

This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.

This game supports English, .

============
Introduction
============

Cosmic Kingdoms is a real-time strategy simulation game based on exploring the vastness of the universe.
Select one of three races and lead your kingdom to domination of the universe.

============
Features
============

Three unique space races
- Acron: Developers of a powerful technology based on the Hand of God
- Bellico: A martial tribe who worships power and invincibility
- Shrewdo: Survivors of the ancient earth who strictly pursue economic interests

4 forces split into hundreds of technologies
- Increase your economic growth with economic development research
- Have large-scale battle groups with military power research
- Use science weapon research to advance your beam, canon, and missile weapons technology
- Engine, armor, and special devices, develop with fleet spaceship research

Design your fleet
- Configure weapons hundreds of different ways.
- Upgrade your engines, armor, and special devices.

Fight with other players
Invade other planets! Grow steadily through invasion and colonization, and build your own strategy with advanced scientific & technology research.

More from Com2uS!

Golf Star
9 Innings: 2013 Pro Baseball
The World of Magic
Tiny Farm
Kingdom Tactics

Connect with Com2uS!

Follow us on Twitter
twitter.com/Com2uS

Like us on Facebook!
facebook.com/Com2uS

For information on new games and special events, check out global.Com2uS.com

Sanuku's comments:

06-04-2012, 06:13 AM
A 4X from com2us... This cant be good

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB

06-04-2012, 06:24 AM
eXplore the IAP store.
eXploit your credit card policy.
eXpand your credit card limit.
eXterminate your credits (and monthly income too).
06-04-2012, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
eXplore the IAP store.
eXploit your credit card policy.
eXpand your credit card limit.
eXterminate your credits (and monthly income too).
eXcellent I'm in
06-04-2012, 06:44 AM
Downloaded just for fun and deleted within minutes!
What a major rip off
You hit a pay wall after just a few click
It gives you no incentive to play
It gives you nothing
Just cashing in on the popularity of space games
06-04-2012, 07:11 AM
My Review:

0/5 iTunes Stars
06-04-2012, 08:04 AM
What's this? Diablo III for iPhone?
06-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
My Review:

0/5 iTunes Stars
This has to be one of the best reviews Sanuku has ever done for TA
06-04-2012, 09:05 AM
I don't see what's so bad about it..
Okay so I admit you might have to spend a couple of bucks to enjoy the game completely.. But what do you expect!? Do you expect com2us to spend thousands of dollars, countless hours on a free gift to the community? It's a business not a charity..freemiums were invented to redeem some of the cash they spent making it. It's a very decent high quality game!
But yes, if your looking for a complete freebie where you mooch off all these devs playing freemiums for years without spending a cent..then this game may nit be for you! I really respect com2us.. Their games have brought me countless hours of entertainment.. And for only a few bucks here and here.. I've probably spent over 100 hours playing com2us games, and probably spent around $20 max. That's a bargain in my eyes, Ive played magic tree, tiny farm, chocolate tycoon,the inotia series,slice it, derby days, minigame paradise, escape the ape, piggy adventure, com2us poker, glory of Sparta, cosmic kingdoms, and now I'm about to pick up the new wizard game too! Most of the games I listed were free, and at least half I haven't purchased a single IAP! many of there games can be enjoyed for free..and I find that incredibly generous of com2us! Alot of devs do not do that, they simply make you stuck until you shell out money.. Com2us are very respected in my eyes! And I am usually the leader of the pack to hate on freemiums! But I truly find that com2us does freemiums right..and makes them very fun and engaging!