★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Machine World 1.5 is out now - huge update!

06-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Machine World 1.5 is out now - huge update!

We are very happy to announce that the new version of Machine World is now out!

First of all a big Thank You to all our existing customers who helped make this a success!

If you missed it, Machine World is a sandbox game that lets you operate and have fun with 10 different machines in different settings: Excavators, a mobile crane, trucks, a helicopter, just to name a few. The terrain is fully deformable, so you can dig anywhere, transport materials - your imagination is the limit!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Machine World is available here!

This new version 1.5 is a huge update that focuses on all the feature requests we received for earlier versions. So, besides being universal, the new version includes the following new features (among others):

- Fully deformable terrain. Dig anywhere: create holes, trenches and hills. No marked zones or similar - you decide where you want to dig!

- 5 entirely new machines, focused on transport and building/lifting: Mobile crane, Semi Truck, Semi Trailer with foldable crane, Freight ship with crane, and a ferry.

- New huge scene with interactive objects (an opening bridge for example), destructible roads and more!

- All the new cranes have realistic winches with load weight and wire tension simulation!

- Most vehicles have different operating modes. For example: when using the mobile crane you can switch to control the extendable support legs, which you will need to use wisely to avoid tipping over.

...and much more!

If you like cool machines and construction gear, then Machine World is for you. It is loved by adults and kids alike, as there are two modes for control realism and spoken help just a tap away.

We hope you will enjoy it! If you do, please tell a friend. For more info, feature requests or help with any problems, please visit us at trinogames.com!

Best regards,
Lead Developer

Last edited by TrinoGames; 06-05-2012 at 03:26 AM.
06-04-2012, 11:30 PM

This looks pretty cool. I'm thinking about picking it up, and I'm pretty sure my kids will like it, too.
06-07-2012, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by RagManX View Post
This looks pretty cool. I'm thinking about picking it up, and I'm pretty sure my kids will like it, too.
Thanks! The early reviewers seem to love the new version. Please let me know what you think if you do pick it up.