• Size: 11.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (5)
App description: FUUSIO LOGIC PUZZLE EVOLVED

stylish unique novel puzzle experience
invert rotate shift your brains
challenging addictive mind bending 200 Levels

FUUSIO is a challenging puzzle game based on a truly original and unique idea.

The objective of the game is to remove all Shape Blocks from a grid. Each Shape Block consists of 1 to 8 colored tiles. When a Shape Block is modified to consist of 9 tiles of the same color, it is disposed from the grid.

Shape Blocks can be modified or moved by combining them with other matching Shape Blocks or with Operator Blocks (e.g. Shift, Rotate, Mask, Move, or Color). Operator Blocks can be also modified or moved by using Operator Blocks. This puzzle mechanics makes FUUSIO truly unique.

The extensive set of Operator Block types provides means for creating a variety of different types of puzzle levels.

Puzzle grid sizes are from 3x3 to 6x6 grid cells, but even 3x3 levels can be quite challenging to solve.

The first version of the game comes with 200 levels. More levels will be added on each update release.

Game Center support with a Leaderboard is included. Please note that the Game Center Leaderboard shows only the total scores that are earned from solving non-tutorial levels. So, you need first to complete the tutorial before you get any scores from solving the levels.

One more thing: The name of the game 'Fuusio' is a Finnish word meaning 'fusion'.

Fuusio's comments:
Hi,

I am happy to announce that FUUSIO puzzle game is now available in all App Stores

FUUSIO Blog: http://fuusiopuzzle.blogspot.com

Game play video on YouTube:

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-14-2012, 05:52 PM
Done as kzwen

Apple: Iphone 4S - os 8.2/ Ipod touch 4G - os 6.1/ Ipad 2 - os 5.0.1
Android: LG G2 - os 4.2.2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G - os 4.4.2
06-14-2012, 11:05 PM
Wow. This game is amazing!! Really unique idea executed very well! Haven't had this much fun with a puzzle game in a while!!

06-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Tweeted and followed PlutoSix. Love puzzlers.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-15-2012, 01:52 AM
followed and tweeted as @kelvinchi986
06-15-2012, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuusio View Post
The version v1.1 of FUUSIO is available, and I decided to give away 10 promo codes.

To have a chance to get one, just send the following Tweet to your followers:

Code:
Check out the brilliant FUUSIO puzzle game : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fuusio/id520663430?mt=8 @FuusioPuzzle
The first 10 Twitter accounts from which I receive a mention for @FuusioPuzzle will receive a promo code via a direct message on Twitter.
I run out of promo codes. Thanks for all of those TA readers that participated the giveaway. Enjoy the game!
06-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Congrats on the front page review on TA!
I don't always agree with Nissa's opinions, but have to say I agree with her on this one. This puzzler is probably going to slip under most people's radar, and when discovered, they will ask why it did not get more press, and they'll tell their friends about it.

This is an original puzzler, and well done. For you folks that like logic puzzles, don't let this one slip past you.

06-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Congrats on the front page review on TA!
I don't always agree with Nissa's opinions, but have to say I agree with her on this one. This puzzler is probably going to slip under most people's radar, and when discovered, they will ask why it did not get more press, and they'll tell their friends about it.

This is an original puzzler, and well done. For you folks that like logic puzzles, don't let this one slip past you.
Thank you! I am surprised, but of course, really happy that FUUSIO got reviewed on the front page This gives me a lot of new motivation to continue development of FUUSIO. Right now I have universal app support in the works.
06-18-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuusio View Post
Thank you! I am surprised, but of course, really happy that FUUSIO got reviewed on the front page This gives me a lot of new motivation to continue development of FUUSIO. Right now I have universal app support in the works.
I would love to see that, and would hope that increases interest in your app.

06-18-2012, 10:09 PM
As soon as the Universal update is available, I am getting this. Fuusio looks to be really interesting.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
06-19-2012, 12:53 AM
This game is very challenging.Had lot of fun while playing it.