Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-19-2012, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s💩💩💩💩💩7 View Post
As soon as the Universal update is available, I am getting this. Fuusio looks to be really interesting.
Ok. I need to hurry up then Less sleep, more coding ...
Old 06-19-2012, 11:58 PM

I got Fuusio yesterday for my ipad and am enjoying it a lot. Even tho it isn't universal, it doesn't seem to matter for this.

What I WOULD like to see is a way to have a second game going. My 21 year old daughter often uses my ipad and it would be nice to have a way for us each to have our own separate games/statistics. I realize we can both play, but once I hand it off to her, she'll surpass my level quickly and then I have to remember what levels I have completed and which I have to work on. There are a number of games that this is an issue, but I think with this one specificly it would just be nice :-)
Old 06-20-2012, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesfantina View Post
I got Fuusio yesterday for my ipad and am enjoying it a lot. Even tho it isn't universal, it doesn't seem to matter for this.

What I WOULD like to see is a way to have a second game going. My 21 year old daughter often uses my ipad and it would be nice to have a way for us each to have our own separate games/statistics. I realize we can both play, but once I hand it off to her, she'll surpass my level quickly and then I have to remember what levels I have completed and which I have to work on. There are a number of games that this is an issue, but I think with this one specificly it would just be nice :-)
Thanks for the feedback! User accounts would be indeed a very nice feature. Funny that this requirement has not crossed my mind previously. My own kid loves to play Fuusio puzzles as well, but he has his own iPod touch I will add this feature to my to-do list.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:45 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

I feel like an idiot, but the shift blocks never seem to do what I expect them to and I'm not sure I understand them.

When I see a shift block pointing up, here's what I assume will happen - every square within my block will shift up if space is available. Instead, it seems like they sometimes shift down. I'm guessing the blank spaces are the ones shifting, but even that seems to be iffy. I know there's some sort of consistent behavior here, but I just can't figure out what it is.

When I look at the Info screen for the shift block, for instance, the first picture confuses me. It looks like the leftmost blank square moves up -- makes sense. What's happening with the middle? Why wouldn't the filled blue square be pushed to the bottom by the shifting blank blocks?

(love the game, by the way)
Old 06-20-2012, 11:10 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben! View Post
I feel like an idiot, but the shift blocks never seem to do what I expect them to and I'm not sure I understand them.

When I see a shift block pointing up, here's what I assume will happen - every square within my block will shift up if space is available. Instead, it seems like they sometimes shift down. I'm guessing the blank spaces are the ones shifting, but even that seems to be iffy. I know there's some sort of consistent behavior here, but I just can't figure out what it is.

When I look at the Info screen for the shift block, for instance, the first picture confuses me. It looks like the leftmost blank square moves up -- makes sense. What's happening with the middle? Why wouldn't the filled blue square be pushed to the bottom by the shifting blank blocks?

(love the game, by the way)
If you shift a square over the edge of a block, it will appear on the opposite line.
I.e. if you shift a square over the top line, it will appear at the bottom line. If you shift a square over the right line, it will appear on the left side.
It's like on many video games, i.e. Asteroids: If you ship leave the screen on the bottom, it appear on the top again. (-:

@fuusio: 4x4: Locomotion IV is a beast of a level. I've tried (so i think) every possible move, but i don't see the right way....
Old 06-20-2012, 11:49 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Ah -- that makes sense. I'm not in a position right now to check it out, but if that's the case then I feel sort of embarrassed for missing it. Thanks!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meril View Post
If you shift a square over the edge of a block, it will appear on the opposite line.
I.e. if you shift a square over the top line, it will appear at the bottom line. If you shift a square over the right line, it will appear on the left side.
It's like on many video games, i.e. Asteroids: If you ship leave the screen on the bottom, it appear on the top again. (-:

@fuusio: 4x4: Locomotion IV is a beast of a level. I've tried (so i think) every possible move, but i don't see the right way....
That was a good explanation how the Shift Block works I admit that this particular block and some features of the FUUSIO puzzle mechanism are bit nerdy.

Locomotion IV is one of my favorite levels. It feels impossible to solve, but solution is quite obvious - once you figure it out. Even I had difficulties to solve it after I forgot the solution - then I used something like 25 minutes to solve it.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:52 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Playing Fuusio, simply magnificent!
Very smart and fresh, the interface is brilliant too.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:27 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 8.x

This just dropped in price to Free! I hope the Universal release is still planned.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:32 PM

Default Midnight Sun Celebration - FUUSIO free for weekend

We are celebrating Midnight Sun here in Scandinavia right now. I want to join the celebration by providing FUUSIO as a free app during this weekend. Enjoy! I hope you like the game