★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: KRYZER Prologue, now available!

05-22-2009, 10:52 PM
KRYZER Prologue, now available!

Hey there, this awesome game is finally available! Enjoy!

This is our press release :

Fasten your seatbelts, because in May 2009 FDG is launching KRYZER PROLOGUE, marking what is only the start of a whole new stunning gaming experience for iPhone and iPod touch! KRYZER is different, KRYZER is fast, KRYZER will blow your mind!

With only minimal input movements, it’s your job to control the flight path of an inter-dimensional cyberspace glider as it confronts endless foes in a 360 field of play. KRYZER combines arcade action and innovation and generates a whole new gaming ambience! A banging electronic soundtrack and stylish 2D graphics round up the whole experience.

But as the name suggests, KRYZER PROLOGUE is just the beginning. FDG is working on KRYZER 3D, based on the same gameplay idea - this is The Big One in this game series. It’s based on the same 2D gameplay idea, but moves everything into a 3D environment and confronts the player with even more enemies, more extras and more weapons!

You can already use KRYZER PROLOGUE to practise and even influence KRYZER 3D with your feedback!
But this isn’t going to be a solo experience: You can measure yourself against other KRYZER PROLOGUE players on an international high score list. And there’s a reward for the best players too: every week the player who tops the high score list will receive a free copy of the big one, KRYZER 3D just as soon as we have it ready. What’s more, winners will also have their player names immortalised in the KRYZER 3D credits.

So pick up a copy of KRYZER PROLOGUE now and join us in the excitement as we all perch on the edge of our seats, hanging on for KRYZER 3D!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

05-22-2009, 10:53 PM
are you the dev? (sorry if you clearly state it above)lol

this is my signature people get over it...

05-22-2009, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
Hey there, this awesome game is finally available! Enjoy! This is our press release :
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggetsman28 View Post
are you the dev? (sorry if you clearly state it above)lol
That would be a yes.
05-22-2009, 11:00 PM
Here's the link- http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=315649970&mt=8

Tweet me and follow me! http://twitter.com/AndyL19
Check my blog out-HERE for reviews.Want your app reviewed? Send requests to andyl19@live.com
05-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Wow the gameplay vid looks extremly cool

And the soundtrack in the second vid.. uhm sounds SEXY Are You planning to sell it seperatly in the iTunes Music store?
05-22-2009, 11:15 PM
Wow, the game looks really good!

Hope to try it out soon
05-22-2009, 11:30 PM
So this is the actual full 2D version of the game correct? The reason I ask is because I recall another game that made use of 'prologue' basically released a lite version of his game before the full one came out and named the lite version "(game name) prologue".

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
05-23-2009, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Wow, the game looks really good!
Thanks!

Quote:
the soundtrack in the second vid.. uhm sounds SEXY Are You planning to sell it seperatly in the iTunes Music store?
Thanks! No plans about selling it seperately at the moment.

Quote:
So this is the actual full 2D version of the game correct?
Yes it is!

No show me some highscores!
05-23-2009, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
Thanks!

Thanks! No plans about selling it seperately at the moment.

Yes it is!

No show me some highscores!
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaude View Post
Wow the gameplay vid looks extremly cool

And the soundtrack in the second vid.. uhm sounds SEXY Are You planning to sell it seperatly in the iTunes Music store?
looks really exciting! i agree withalll the guys above. download it now
05-23-2009, 01:57 AM
Wow, that actually looks good. I don't get the controls though... seems weird.

Might have to pick this one up... spending spree this past five to six days; Last Cannon, Doodle Jump, AC, Sonic, Siberian Strike.