★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

what kinds of iphone/ipad game do you guys like?

06-06-2012, 04:59 AM
#1
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 45
what kinds of iphone/ipad game do you guys like?

Hi, guys. I'm a newcomer in this forum.
Fail to post thread twice today.

As for me, I like playing casual games such as coins vs zombies,
plant vs zombies and etc.

Yeah, I like cute zombie games.

I wonder what kinds of games do you guys like?
06-06-2012, 03:49 PM
#2
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Welcome to the board Kira, nice to meet you. I too was a new member less than one month ago, and now am a senior member due the amount of trash coming out of my mouth.

I like all kinds of games, but my favorites are puzzle, shmups, dual stick shooters, driving and motion games, and adventure games. I'm not really into first person shooters too much, and haven't liked 2d side scollers too much until Apple makes a bluetooth joystick controller.

The games I find most playing are Dondonpachi resurrection, bug princess 2, espgaluda 2, infinity field, ballistic, supercrossfire, cut the rope, agent orange, webbies, asphault 6, boost, real racing 2, beat hazard, color bandits, and many more.

Almost all the games are hd versions on my new ipad. I have an iphone 4, but never use it anymore for gaming which is sad because before my new ipad became my new love, I used it alot, I remember playing a lot of beat hazard on it when I wanted to listen to my music.

Anyway, welcome to the club. Any questions please ask.

06-06-2012, 08:39 PM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Welcome to the board Kira, nice to meet you. I too was a new member less than one month ago, and now am a senior member due the amount of trash coming out of my mouth.

I like all kinds of games, but my favorites are puzzle, shmups, dual stick shooters, driving and motion games, and adventure games. I'm not really into first person shooters too much, and haven't liked 2d side scollers too much until Apple makes a bluetooth joystick controller.

The games I find most playing are Dondonpachi resurrection, bug princess 2, espgaluda 2, infinity field, ballistic, supercrossfire, cut the rope, agent orange, webbies, asphault 6, boost, real racing 2, beat hazard, color bandits, and many more.

Almost all the games are hd versions on my new ipad. I have an iphone 4, but never use it anymore for gaming which is sad because before my new ipad became my new love, I used it alot, I remember playing a lot of beat hazard on it when I wanted to listen to my music.

Anyway, welcome to the club. Any questions please ask.
Wow, you've played lots of games.

I haven't played those games that you mentioned above yet.
Maybe I will have a try
06-06-2012, 08:50 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,661
3rd person shooters like "Shadowgun", "Bullet Time HD", "Deadlock:Online". New Retro shooters like "Super Crossfire" "Beat Hazard Ultra", "Vertex Blaster".

"Death Rally" is a good one. "Gun Bros" is alright if you can get past the advertisements and the In app purchases.

"Gun Runner" is an underrated endless runner/side scrolling shooter.

"Anomaly Warzone Earth" is a great strategic reverse tower defense game.

Shmups like the 2 iFighter games are good. All depends what your into...but you cant go wrong with any of those games, in my opinion.
06-06-2012, 09:05 PM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
3rd person shooters like "Shadowgun", "Bullet Time HD", "Deadlock:Online". New Retro shooters like "Super Crossfire" "Beat Hazard Ultra", "Vertex Blaster".

"Death Rally" is a good one. "Gun Bros" is alright if you can get past the advertisements and the In app purchases.

"Gun Runner" is an underrated endless runner/side scrolling shooter.

"Anomaly Warzone Earth" is a great strategic reverse tower defense game.

Shmups like the 2 iFighter games are good. All depends what your into...but you cant go wrong with any of those games, in my opinion.
It seems that you love playing games relating to war (or maybe shooting).
Shooting games are excited.

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions
06-07-2012, 03:37 PM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Yea, I probably got more than 700 games on my new ipad, 64 gb. Figured, maybe I've downloaded more than 3000 apps, most of them were free junk.

What kind if system do you have and how many games do you have?

Oh yea, make sure you check under the free and price drops section in the iphone section if you don't to pick up some great free games. Today, two of my favorite games, cover orange and monsters ate my condo are free. If you don't have a lot of games, you will like those two.

Last edited by Connector; 06-07-2012 at 03:46 PM.
06-07-2012, 07:30 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 185
Hi, I'm sorta new too!
Anyways, I like a lot
Squids, Sonic Racing, Ascension, all the Chaos Rings, All the Final Fantasy, Swordigo, Marvel vs. Capcom., Plague, Beat Hazard Ultra, Dungeon Village, and more...
Yes, listen to Connector. At least check free and price drop section once a day. I got so many good games from that.
06-07-2012, 07:53 PM
#8
All of them!
06-07-2012, 08:46 PM
#9
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yea, I probably got more than 700 games on my new ipad, 64 gb. Figured, maybe I've downloaded more than 3000 apps, most of them were free junk.

What kind if system do you have and how many games do you have?

Oh yea, make sure you check under the free and price drops section in the iphone section if you don't to pick up some great free games. Today, two of my favorite games, cover orange and monsters ate my condo are free. If you don't have a lot of games, you will like those two.
It's amazing that you have so many apps.

I do like playing casual games.
Thank you for your suggestion again
06-07-2012, 08:57 PM
#10
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon-N-eggs View Post
All of them!
A game lover..lol