• Publisher: NCsoft
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 41.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3.3 (3)
App description: Featured on iTunes as what's SIZZLIN HOT! So hot, we're going FREE for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!

The ultimate battle has begun. Special unit 83113 (Belle) evolved for one purpose: bring an end to the reign of the machine.

"Fabrication Games and NCSoft have created something impressive here, something that would feel at home on any platform but plays beautifully on iOS. It's sexy, fast-paced fun." Touch Arcade

"Within moments I was totally floored by Project 83113s mechanics, action, and style." - 148 Apps, Editor's Choice Selection

"...a running platformer with style worth every penny" - GamerChica

Selected as This Week's MUST HAVE title by Cult of Mac, TechGadget, Appolicious, and more!

Project 83113 is an action-packed platformer title with intuitive swipe control and stunning graphics. Jump, slide, and blaze through mind-numbingly thrilling stages, as you take control over mankinds last hope, Belle. Blast your way to the very core of Machines safe haven, Ground Zero, where the ultimate battle of Man vs. Machine takes place.

Survival Guide: Special Unit 83113

1. Gently tap on enemies to make Belle use deadly yet dazzling blast attacks.

2. Find hidden collectibles to unlock the well-kept secrets of Project 83113, including the ultimate weapon that could put an end to the reign of Machine.

3. Collect crystals to upgrade your basic weapons into fatal ammunition.

- Intuitive and simple swipe controls for a variety of complex movements
- 4 action-packed worlds with state of the art visual effects
- Plenty of weapons to upgrade and choose from

Find out more: http://www.wemogames.net
Like us? Love us!: http://facebook.com/wemogames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/wemogames

Echoseven's comments:

06-06-2012, 05:05 AM
Now that that is out of the way, this is one heck of an awesome game and my personal pick of the week. Especially if you enjoyed Wind up Knight.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

06-06-2012, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Now that that is out of the way, this is one heck of an awesome game and my personal pick of the week. Especially if you enjoyed Wind up Knight.
I want I want lol

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
06-06-2012, 05:10 AM
Brilliant.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Fantastic!!
Looks like Star Marine but better!
Must get
06-06-2012, 05:28 AM
Wouldnt say Star Marine, i thought more like Sonic as its fast as anything. I was negative about the controls earlier (Love on screen buttons not swiping) but at this price i'll give it a go (and the video looks great)
06-06-2012, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Looks promising, but.... how does it control?
06-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
I`m on it as we speak.

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-06-2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.
06-06-2012, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Swipes! I'm sure one of the screenshots has a tutorial screen.

Belle fires at nearby enemies automatically and you swipe up to jump, down to slide, forward to dash and hold the screen in mid-air to glide. You can also tap enemies to send a special attack at them.

I haven't had a single mis-fire while playing and it all feels quite fluid to me. Basically this is my favorite game at this time.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

Last edited by Echoseven; 06-06-2012 at 05:42 AM.
06-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Wouldnt say Star Marine, i thought more like Sonic as its fast as anything. I was negative about the controls earlier (Love on screen buttons not swiping) but at this price i'll give it a go (and the video looks great)
Agree !!!