★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Created using the AnnoTree Platform (http://annotree.com)

Featured as New and Noteworthy in the App Store

A new, bright, simple yet challenging game with nearly flawless tilt controls. - 148apps.com

How long can YOU survive? Radia is a new, tilt-based arcade game now available for the iOS!

Radia includes 3 engaging Game Modes:

Level Mode - In Level Mode, you embark on a journey through 50 unique levels of increasing difficulty with the aid of varying Power-Up effects.

Timed Mode - In Timed Mode, you take control of your Radiite and evade the onslaught of Saws while attempting to survive as long as possible with the help of Power-Ups unlocked in Level Mode. This mode has four settings of varying difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard, and Extreme (Not for the faint of heart).

Endless Mode - In Endless Mode, you again take control of your Radiite and attempt to evade Saws, activate Power-Ups, and collectRadia. Collect multiple Radia in a row, and increase your multiplier to gain even more points! Local and Global High Scores for both modes can be viewed through Game Center.

"Like" us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for Free Stuff!

www.facebook.com/ShockGamesLLC
www.facebook.com/RadiaGame
www.twitter.com/ShockGamesDev

Watch the Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovHPlCaCEWU

"Once in a while there's the time and the mood for a well done tilt-game,
and Radia is one of them. Simple but brilliant. Recommended."

"Radia is a fun and exciting new game. Very challenging, yet it keeps your attention. Highly recommend!"

"A great, easy to understand game that's endlessly addictive. Levels are challenging and worthwhile. It's the best iPhone game I've downloaded in quite some time. Download it - you won't be disappointed."

Echoseven's comments:

06-06-2012, 05:28 AM
Love the looks of it but I will want to wait for more impression since it's not really my type of game.

Antony

06-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Game Impressions

06-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Awesome!

Really enjoying playing (even as the developer) and been getting a lot of positive feedback that it's fun and addicting. I hope you all enjoy it!
06-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Love this game! One of my favorites on my iPhone!
06-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Even though it looks like it could be good, impressions from the dev and a 1-post member aren't going to help anyone thinking about getting the game.
06-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Even though it looks like it could be good, impressions from the dev and a 1-post member aren't going to help anyone thinking about getting the game.
Ugh. I really hate when people do this...

DBC
06-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
I saw it in the upcoming section and was strongly awaitet. Got it now...

The bad first - no flip-screen option (cmon Devs) - that's it.

What you get is what you see in the video. And you play it with well
executed controls and an in-game calibration option. No laying playing.
You have music and effects sliders, but i didn't ckeck if your own music
can be played. I like the in-game one anyways.
Once in a while there's the time and the mood for a well done tilt-game,
and Radia is one of them. Simple but brilliant. Recommended.