★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get Castaway Paradise today! A Animal Crossing-type game for iOS. www.CastawayParadiseGame.com

Ichi is an easy to play but challenging one button puzzle game. Don't be deceived by the game simplistic look, its a braintwister for sure! Collect golden rings by rotating objects, using teleporters, breaking blocks and more. If that isnt enough, the game includes a level editor that allows you to create your own levels and share them with anyone around the globe!

Features:
- Fun and original one button gameplay
- NO in app purchases
- Built-in level editor
- 13.000+ user-created levels !
- Game Center support

"Stolen Couch Games' Ichi is a well thought out puzzler that will occasionally quicken your pulse" - EDGE

"Ichi is a cute yet tricky one-button puzzler"
- Michael Rose, Indiegames

"A fun, stylish and challenging indie experience"
- Chad Awkerman, DualShockers

"There's only one key to press, after all, so how challenging could that be? Try a whole lot of challenging."
- john bardinelli, JayisGames

"The sketchy art style extends beyond the title screen to a game with rich visuals"
- John Polson, DIYGamer

"Ichi is an extremely well-made casual puzzler. Its perfect for just relaxing and doing nothing more." -iPhoneAlley

"Clever, clean and devious in its design, ichi by Stolen Couch Games pulls no punches when it comes to its puzzling gameplay." -AppSpy

Echoseven's comments:

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/ichi-lite/id517669931?mt=8
06-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Definitely a nice pick today of mine, love the clean look of it.

Antony

06-06-2012, 07:00 AM
This is the launch trailer by the way. Could you replace the teaser with it?

Youtube link | Pop Up

I'm very excited that the game is coming out. Hope you guys like it!

Co-Founder & Game Designer at Stolen Couch Games
06-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Guess what is beneath the spoiler tag?

TWL7EFFEMN9X

06-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMH View Post
Guess what is beneath the spoiler tag?

TWL7EFFEMN9X
Hmmm...whatever it was, thanks for it.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-06-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Hmmm...whatever it was, thanks for it.
I'm looking forward to your feedback!

06-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMH View Post
I'm looking forward to your feedback!
3 more minutes for the download to finish.

Just curious as to why you guys chose not to capitalize the "i" in ichi. Sorry, my OCD's trying to get the better of me.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
3 more minutes for the download to finish.

Just curious as to why you guys chose not to capitalize the "i" in ichi. Sorry, my OCD's trying to get the better of me.
Originally the game was called ichi, but we renamed it to Ichi with a capital i. However it is not possible to rename your app. Oh well.

06-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Just finished downloading the game, impressions soon!

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
06-06-2012, 10:07 AM
The game is new fresh air this week. The simple mechanic makes the game great! Clear all golden rings in the area. You can rotate red triangles to change the direction of the flash.

There's create and share feature in the game. You can create and publish your own designed levels and play infinite levels by other players. Once there's new levels available, you can see the number showing "Play XX more levels". The number refreshes each time you returns the main menu. The way to create a level is very easy to use. I have just create an easy level called "Heart", which code number is 0027. Please play it.

The game supports Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards. I have suffered an achievement bug to after creating my first level. Me only?

In a word, the game is really nice! 99 cents for infinite levels, worthy worthy, truly worthy!

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!