★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The INVERSION Project is now available for FREE on the App Store. The training ground to the upcoming console title by Namco Bandai Games America, The INVERSION Project puts you straight into the action. Use the revolutionary Gravlink; this special techonology allows you to weaponize gravity against your enemies and to create cover points. Can you survive the facilty and be ready for the invasion?

Sanuku's comments:

06-06-2012, 01:30 PM
Surprisingly good, although I found the targeting controls to be oversensitive.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

06-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Looks like an innovative title for iOS, I have never actually heard of this game before, but it looks like a action fighting concept with cool gadgets. A mix of all the things that I love. Brilliant! Downloading this, plus it's free.
06-06-2012, 01:55 PM
It is pretty decent for a free game, but the swipe sensitivity makes it almost unplayable for me. You dont even swipe to move the aim, but you"roll" your thumb around.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-06-2012, 01:57 PM
It's a pretty decent free cover shooter but only because of the control sensitivity which is over nine-thousaaaaand.

You dont even swipe to move your aim, you "roll" your thumb to get that aim right.

With a sensitivity control, i bet this game will get lots more attention and praise.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-06-2012, 01:59 PM
So this is a freebie to advertise the console version? No IAPs?

Is there a story or is it just sort of like a demo?
06-06-2012, 07:17 PM
This comes with a free world with 4 levels. There is an additional 2 worlds that you must pay for to unlock which costs $1.29 NZ
06-06-2012, 09:09 PM
The console game isn't very good so I'm not too excited about the iOS version. I might give it a shot though.