★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Assassinís Creed Utopia - (by Ubisoft)[Universal]

06-12-2012, 01:57 PM
One of my favorite series ever. I hope they pull off another great one.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-16-2012, 12:27 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Slayergramp
This thread requires love.

06-16-2012, 01:43 AM
I think it will be about as good as assassins creed bloodlines on the psp. Not expecting too much. I also bet this version will support the 3ds aswell.
06-16-2012, 09:21 AM
hmmm,
this would be interesting, but is it going to be something like the ones that are already available, or more like the real one
Touch controls and small screens will be challenging for this one, but still they could make it look and play well
Any screenshots or videos?
06-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
hmmm,
this would be interesting, but is it going to be something like the ones that are already available, or more like the real one
Touch controls and small screens will be challenging for this one, but still they could make it look and play well
Any screenshots or videos?
I'd say it'll be more like the console versions. The first two weren't so well received and died a rather quick death!

BackStab by Gameloft had a roof-top open world style gameplay, so switching controls from rooftop to ground wouldn't necessarily be an issue. If you look at GTA as well, their controls work well, even though they take up a fair amount of screen.

And no, there's no screenies or videos. Just a vague outline of 'there's a game.'

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
06-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord-sam View Post
I'd say it'll be more like the console versions. The first two weren't so well received and died a rather quick death!

BackStab by Gameloft had a roof-top open world style gameplay, so switching controls from rooftop to ground wouldn't necessarily be an issue. If you look at GTA as well, their controls work well, even though they take up a fair amount of screen.

And no, there's no screenies or videos. Just a vague outline of 'there's a game.'
Well backstab didn't controll anything like (the PC/console) AC games. Things like the different walking running speeds, grabbing, etc do make the controlls alot more complex, if they want to make this a real AC game.
06-16-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
Well backstab didn't controll anything like (the PC/console) AC games. Things like the different walking running speeds, grabbing, etc do make the controlls alot more complex, if they want to make this a real AC game.
Yes. AC wouldn't be AC without the stealth.
06-19-2012, 06:30 AM
An article said someone revealed that the game will involve you ďbuilding your own Assassinís Creed utopian colonial city.Ē

It also says that the game won't be casual, but rather hardcore that AC fans will appreciate.

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
06-19-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextman22 View Post
@LOLavi (RSC_okayyy_CoW)
Hey, I I've seen you on MC3 and your awesome!
That was completely off-topic, but thanks Join the MC3 toucharcade thread for more discussion!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
06-19-2012, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord-sam View Post
An article said someone revealed that the game will involve you “building your own Assassin’s Creed utopian colonial city.”

It also says that the game won't be casual, but rather hardcore that AC fans will appreciate.
I just got a picture in my mind that it might be a freemium AC city building game with 3rd person gameplay. Probably not, but from that quote, it could be possible. =/

Like I mean you build your own city, then you can explore it like any city in Assassin's Creed.