Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 02:23 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

I feel like the games combat system could be screen swiping. Meaning, like swipe to parry and combos ( like inf. blade 2). It would work and add more room for stealth virtual buttons. Anyone else agree? But unlike infinity blade 2 you would'nt be Locked on to one enemy but fighting several.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:02 AM

Guys this is a city-building game, its not like the console/PC games.
I know, I was pissed when I found out too.

Source: IGN, Joystiq

Last edited by zippoz; 08-19-2012 at 04:05 AM..
Old 08-19-2012, 04:29 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippoz View Post
Guys this is a city-building game, its not like the console/PC games.
I know, I was pissed when I found out too.

Source: IGN, Joystiq
You ruined my excitement..
Old 08-19-2012, 06:46 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Pretty sure its not gonna be a city building type game, theres gonna be a demo shown at TGS next month.

Source is some japanese site, here is the translated info (poor translation but thats all we got):
■ Project "ASSASSIN'S CREED UTOPIA" in collaboration with Ubisoft, in a Gaiden title to supplement the "3" New top

"ASSASSIN'S CREED UTOPIA (Assassin's Creed: Utopia)", a social game for smartphones that is being developed jointly by Ubisoft and current Glee. In Glee booth, trailer of the same work, "ASSASSIN'S CREED" series as reference exhibit has been repeatedly shed. Related material "ASSASSIN'S CREED UTOPIA" Unfortunately, only the title logo, but also remained undecided about the game genre, release date had been set forth and December.

I would place worrisome in this game is whether the game will still mean. He told me confidently Shi Mizote said, "I think that Assassin's Creed was mixed with elements of social games Glee is good, the elements of the open world action's Ubisoft, you have come to expect" .

At the second half of the 18th century the same stage of the game with the "ASSASSIN'S CREED 3" latest series currently in development, the United States of pioneer days. However, before the "3" setting age is not a direct relationship, but it seems to remain a Gaiden episode. In addition, without breaking the hero of such a specific version of the PS Vita version or PS3, it's the players themselves have said hero.

In the free-to-play pay-per-item, assuming persistent services, business model is equipped with a system element or elements play card collection, raid, cooperation type. If you write, but reminiscent of a typical card battle game, it is going to be 3D action game that may firmly.

Scheduled for December 2012 release date, scheduled for simultaneous worldwide release for iOS / Android. Scheduled for Japanese and English Languages. In the Tokyo Game Show to be held in Japan in September that they planned to exhibit the playable demo. Shi Mizote, he gave us a riddle as "Is not able to show you the shape of the new social games through this game." Here is the complete title is also fun.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:49 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I doubt that Ubisoft would work so closely with the console AC team if it were just a city building game. They didn't with the AC2 iOS game, and that was more than just a building game.
Old 08-19-2012, 10:12 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

You know guys I really hope it's a full on 3d assassins creed game but it probably wont be and we can complain all we want but chances are that even if it is a city building game we will all still play it and probably enjoy it.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:14 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koalachlamydia77 View Post
You know guys I really hope it's a full on 3d assassins creed game but it probably wont be and we can complain all we want but chances are that even if it is a city building game we will all still play it and probably enjoy it.
No we won't enjoy it. The iOS and android platforms are perfectly capable of handling a great game. I can say we wouldn't be happy with another pointless IAP money pit.
Old 08-21-2012, 04:13 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

It is certain that this will be a building game?
Old 08-21-2012, 05:50 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scope_Reflex View Post
No we won't enjoy it. The iOS and android platforms are perfectly capable of handling a great game. I can say we wouldn't be happy with another pointless IAP money pit.
But on screen controls for a full 3d assassins creed game would be clunky and hard to pull off in my opinion.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:05 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koalachlamydia77 View Post
But on screen controls for a full 3d assassins creed game would be clunky and hard to pull off in my opinion.
You'd be surprised. Gameloft is amazing at controls, really the only awesome thing about their games.

Closed Thread