★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Solomon Dark (by Raptisoft: creator of Solomon Keep, Solomon Boneyard)

01-30-2013, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
LMMFAO!!!!

Oh, holy shit I needed that.

Too 💩💩💩💩ing funny.

Yup... That while post pretty much sums up the attitude and mindset of the forums these days...
I once named a powerup in a friend's game supernova and he gave me credit for it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-07-2013, 06:56 PM
How the supernova bolt would work

So you would have to have unlocked all the elements (not the other help magic).
Perhaps that would be done at the start by a super expensive perk? Anyhow once you level up and enter the skill menu it would say "would you like to combine the all the elements?" with some boring explanatory text below it. Then it would take all the sub-abilities and combine them. I will list how below.

The supernova bolt
Appearance: It would be color changing in appearance(white to red to brown to blue to purple or just all the colors) and spherical with a trail.
Abilities: It would follow enemies (ether) while doing high damage(fireball) and create a blow around it (ice) while being charged up (earth) and shooting off a lightning bolt (lightning)

Sub-abilities
Now obviously it would be impossible (unless you get to wave 71 (or further with the addition of earth magic) or something) to use all of these at once, instead you would get the skills that you want to use.

Ether:
More Missiles= would make multiple shots of the missile
Potent Missiles= would allow for it to retarget after it's been shot and go faster

Fireball:
Explode=splash damage
Embers= magical supernova orbs would look cool and do damage

Lightning:
Chaining= more Lightning bolts would arc off
Stun= stun enemies for short duration

Frost Jet:
Cone of Ice= the blow around the bolt would get bigger
Chill Wind=pushes monsters back

Earth:
Speeded up charging
Tramples through more monsters
(if someone could tell me the names of these skills so I could edit this, that would be great!)

This would add a whole new element of fun to the game! Say "I" without the quotations if your willing to wait extra time for something awesome like this and "Hurry up" if you don't care about this. I apologize in advance to the moderators who will have to go all the "I"s and "Hurry up"s but we need the community's opinion.

Also, is the open beta almost ready?

Last edited by Solrex; 02-07-2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Accidental smilies

03-15-2013, 01:58 PM
I've got a photo but I can't figure out how to post it

I drew a picture of the supernova bolt and then took a picture of it with my iPod but now I can't figure out how to post it here. Any help?
05-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Bumpity bump bump
05-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
New gameplay video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcBtX4ksvv4

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
05-24-2013, 05:45 PM
05-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Wow, pretty sick. The town looks so alive! So is the gameplay progression the same as with Solomon's Boneyard? Or are there other areas aside from the graveyards? Is there a campaign like there was in Solomon's Keep?
05-26-2013, 11:15 PM
Yeeeeeeiii!!!
05-27-2013, 03:09 AM
Video looks good.Release date?

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
05-27-2013, 05:01 AM
Damn the gameplay video looks amazing..Will it have iPad support though??I think this will play awesome on a big screen..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"