Solomon Dark (by Raptisoft: creator of Solomon Keep, Solomon Boneyard)

06-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Nice! The game from Raptisoft I love is Hoggy, one of the most inteligent pplatformers on iOs :-)
06-18-2012, 04:23 PM
Suggestions for the New Game!

***TWO GAME MODES.***
1.- Campaing Mode. (Dungeon Crawler Like SK)
2.- Survival Mode. (Like SB)
*** THREE SPELL CONBINATION TO CREATE NEW ONE.***
***MORE SOUND EFFECTS AND BGM.***

i Really like it!

06-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Oh man... SB and SK are 2 favorite DSS games. Cant wait til SD enters the scene.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-18-2012, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACOM View Post
Nice! The game from Raptisoft I love is Hoggy, one of the most inteligent pplatformers on iOs :-)
yeah hoggy is great!
06-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Love the previous Solomon games, and this looks a worthy successor with nice, evolutionary improvements. Bring it on!
06-20-2012, 03:00 AM
We may be seeing retina display for SK/SB very soon...
06-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Retina testing on Boneyard and Keep starts tomorrow. Hoggy and Robot Wants Kitty, too. Just need to make sure the games run as expected, as new versions of XCode have come out, and, you and quote me on this, "every time Apple updates anything, they break my games."

Just found this thread by clicking a button I never noticed before on YouTube. Solomon Dark is progressing nicely, and is basically going to be "Boneyard the way I would have done it if there was more memory." Oh, and one more thing: Multiplayer.

Try Solomon's Keep!

And visit www.raptisoft.com for other games and craziness.
06-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptisoft View Post
Retina testing on Boneyard and Keep starts tomorrow. Hoggy and Robot Wants Kitty, too. Just need to make sure the games run as expected, as new versions of XCode have come out, and, you and quote me on this, "every time Apple updates anything, they break my games."

Just found this thread by clicking a button I never noticed before on YouTube. Solomon Dark is progressing nicely, and is basically going to be "Boneyard the way I would have done it if there was more memory." Oh, and one more thing: Multiplayer.
!!! You can't be kidding me... Multiplayer?!??!?? Yayayyayayayayyayayayyayayayayayayayayayyayay! Exactly what I think would make this game freaking amazinger than it already is!!!
06-22-2012, 01:03 AM
Bought both the other games and played the crap out of both of them on my touch. I am very glad to hear that the new one is coming to ipad!

Thanks for the updates and I can't wait, this will be a day1 purchase for me.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
06-22-2012, 03:13 AM
Love all the Solomon games and will likely get this. One question:

What makes this different from the other two games?