★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The most scientifically accurate alien abduction simulation!
*According to our researchers at GameResort.

Have you ever fantasized about piloting a spaceship? Have you ever felt the urge to wreak havoc on a small rural farm town? Have you ever wanted to experience the thrill of kidnapping hundreds of people and farm animals?

Don't be ridiculous, of course you have.

You asked for more zombie games - and we delivered something completely different. Probe the Humans is an intergalactic probe-fest designed to fit inside your pocket.

You can thank us later.

Features:
Collectible humans and animals.
Unlock new UFOs.
Tons of upgrades and power-ups.
Endless hours of intense high scoring fun.
Tanks and stuff.

Echoseven's comments:

06-08-2012, 07:45 PM
This video is hilarious!!!
A game by the same Devs who made Stupid Zombies
I'm getting this for sure

06-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Looks Interesting. I guess I`ll jump in and get the Game.
06-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Ha, Ha! Funny stuff! Gonna get this uh-huh!
06-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Game Impressions

Fairly typical freemium offering with fairly typical imbalances dictated by the primary goal of extracting loose change from your pockets. Personally, I don't find the primary gameplay mechanic (actually, I am not sure if there's more than one) interesting nor compelling, which is a bad, or a good thing, depending on your perspective.
06-08-2012, 08:46 PM
^Typical Gabrien. Brutal and honest. But he usually has a point.

Then again, the game's free to try, and the devs are known to have some great games, so i'll dive adn see for meself. The freemiumcy of the title kinda makes it worrisome though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Upon watching the video again I noticed the one item the UFO is trying to beam up are COINS!!! Coins out number all other objects
What type of game would require so much coinage.... Hmmmm?!?
Still diving in though
06-08-2012, 11:39 PM
I am actually enjoying this and finding it to be a unique take on the distance type game.
06-09-2012, 09:02 AM
This game is pretty fun. Controls are a bit loose but good thing is you can adjust its sensitivity in settings menu. I spent a good hour trying to one up my scores