App description: QT-5 Rush is an action game about robots.

Warning:This's a indie game.

The game gives you vast possibilities to customize your own robot using 6 properties.

You can get almost 50 different pieces of equipment, which can be mixed into a thousand combinations.

In the game, you will find abundant robotic hardware and unique skills, 4 planet scenes, each with their particular boss.

Story:On an abandoned planet, there are still a small amount of resources.

Some robots were left to finish the collection.

A revolution against humans domination was broken out since some robots suddenly gained the ability of logic.

Except for youloyal Alexa robot with high study ability. So you became the enemy of those ambitious robots.

Can you rescue Dr. S and revenge your good friend, Halley?

Who gave those robots the logic ability?

These mysteries are expecting for you to unravel

fjl2007's comments:

PM me to get code!
Thank you.
06-09-2012, 06:31 AM
thanks a lot for the code!

06-09-2012, 03:02 PM
7 code left...

enjoy it.
06-09-2012, 04:48 PM
And how is it? Any impressions?
06-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
And how is it? Any impressions?
It's a nonzombie game.Try it.Code was sent.
06-10-2012, 05:22 AM
Thanks everyone.
Today's 10 code was got. PM me!
06-10-2012, 08:30 PM
This is a typical hack/slash game in the likes of Third Blade and Death Knight. Kinda like Zombieville 2 but in melee.

What sets this game apart are the stat distribution. Level up and you can pump your stats anyway you see fit. Youre attack skills depend on which weapons you have equipped.

What I kinda didnt like was the innovation on how you acquire items. On the map screen, you can see 3 silhouettes of items you can unlock in that mission. At the end of the mission you are given 3 boxes to choose from. Each of the boxes represent the silhouettes shown on the mission from the map, in the same order. After unlocking the said equip, you have to purchase the item from the shop to be able to equip it.

Each equip for each part gives your robot a unique look. Pretty nice touch.

You can buy stats through IAP and so does gold. But IAP gold isnt useful as i dont see IAP to unlock items.

Not sure about game balance yet and how IAP affects gameplay. I hope it isnt required.

Controls are very responsive at what they do.

Tight controls with a somewhat mediocre gameplay. The game isnt bad, but nothing too special, and it is a decent game to put some time into if you like this type of gameplay. Perhaps this is better than games similar to it.

I like the cartoon approach to the graphic style.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 06-10-2012 at 08:33 PM.
06-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
This is a typical hack/slash game in the likes of Third Blade and Death Knight. Kinda like Zombieville 2 but in melee.

What sets this game apart are the stat distribution. Level up and you can pump your stats anyway you see fit. Youre attack skills depend on which weapons you have equipped.

What I kinda didnt like was the innovation on how you acquire items. On the map screen, you can see 3 silhouettes of items you can unlock in that mission. At the end of the mission you are given 3 boxes to choose from. Each of the boxes represent the silhouettes shown on the mission from the map, in the same order. After unlocking the said equip, you have to purchase the item from the shop to be able to equip it.

Each equip for each part gives your robot a unique look. Pretty nice touch.

You can buy stats through IAP and so does gold. But IAP gold isnt useful as i dont see IAP to unlock items.

Not sure about game balance yet and how IAP affects gameplay. I hope it isnt required.

Controls are very responsive at what they do.

Tight controls with a somewhat mediocre gameplay. The game isnt bad, but nothing too special, and it is a decent game to put some time into if you like this type of gameplay. Perhaps this is better than games similar to it.

I like the cartoon approach to the graphic style.
Thanks for your review. A new version is under development.

And the IAP is NOT required. You can get both Stats and Gold in stage!
06-11-2012, 05:34 AM
Top 100 in china

Thanks everyone.

Now is 89