★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New Game - Ferrari GT Evolution

11-21-2008, 04:52 PM
New Game - Ferrari GT Evolution

I was just browsing an article on the web when I read about an upcoming game by Gameloft (Ferrari GT Evolution) a driving game due for release in December 08. Just thought you guys might want to hear about it as I certainly had never heard of Gameloft releasing a new driving game. Here is what the website says.....

"Gameloft, owned by the Guillemot brothers who run Ubisoft, has embraced the iPhone more enthusiastically than any other game company. It has 18 titles now, with five or six more coming by the end of the year. Among them is a Ferrari GT Evolution driving game. This one isn’t as good looking as Need for Speed Undercover, but it has 33 different types of Ferrari cars to race. It’s likewise easy to control and play; you can actually control the sensitivity of the tilt function so you can take sharper turns if you prefer. The game will ship in December for $9.99."

(The website article ------> http://venturebeat.com/2008/11/20/be...3g/?sr=hotnews )

Also worth reading this ------> (Thanks to Wastedyuthe) http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/fer...ution-hands-on

Just thought you guys might want to know Please post if any additional info.

William

Last edited by williaaaam; 11-21-2008 at 05:04 PM.
11-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by williaaaam View Post
I was just browsing an article on the web when I read about an upcoming game by Gameloft (Ferrari GT Evolution) a driving game due for release in December 08. Just thought you guys might want to hear about it as I certainly had never heard of Gameloft releasing a new driving game. Here is what the website says.....

"Gameloft, owned by the Guillemot brothers who run Ubisoft, has embraced the iPhone more enthusiastically than any other game company. It has 18 titles now, with five or six more coming by the end of the year. Among them is a Ferrari GT Evolution driving game. This one isnít as good looking as Need for Speed Undercover, but it has 33 different types of Ferrari cars to race. Itís likewise easy to control and play; you can actually control the sensitivity of the tilt function so you can take sharper turns if you prefer. The game will ship in December for $9.99."

(The website article ------> http://venturebeat.com/2008/11/20/be...3g/?sr=hotnews )

Just thought you guys might want to know Please post if any additional info.

William
Sick!!! I love asphalt 4 and i hope this is a better game. Gameloft has pretty good games!

11-21-2008, 05:00 PM
There's an article (with no screenshots or video yet unfortunately) on this over at Slide To Play here.
11-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underoath777 View Post
Sick!!! I love asphalt 4 and i hope this is a better game. Gameloft has pretty good games!
Yeh, I loved Asphalt 4 too, but then they released the update and It ruined the controls, plus the steering is rubbish for Gameloft standards in comparisson to things such as Fastlane! It is by far my favourite driving game, but the other racers are far too hard and lacks licensed cars like Asphalt does. Hopefully Undercover will put an end to all our problems!
11-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Even if this only has half the content and greatness of Asphalt 4 its still going to be an awesome game.
11-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.
11-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.
Tell that to the people who wrote the articles!
11-21-2008, 11:44 PM
The guy who gathered an animal of every species and built an ark is right, we need more than simple words, we need pics and/or video...