★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Stunt Kite Promo Code Offer / Globs review

05-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Stunt Kite Promo Code Offer / Globs review

So I feel kinda bad about taking time off Globs development to work on Stunt Kite but with sales slumping for Globs it has been hard to focus the majority of my dev time to working on it. So to reward the loyal Globs fans I would like to offer promo codes for Stunt Kite to users who own a copy of the full version of Globs and can win the contest outlined below.

Details for the offer:

1) Download a copy of Globs full version (you probably have already done this but anyone can participate by downloading it at .99).

2) Leave new/updated feedback on Globs for the latest version. (good or bad but must be constructive)

3) Sign your feedback with your TA account name and post back to this thread that you have left feedback for the contest.

4) I will frequently inspect the reviews and select winners based on the content in your feedback. So give it a little thought. Using your TA account I can PM you a code if you are a winner.

Here is an example of a review using myself (note I used my TA name at the end of the review):

------------------------------------------------------------------
I like the concept of Globs but I have tried all three control styles at all three size setting and still can't find one I like. Can a control style that has separate buttons for each action be added? Also it would be cool if one of the new levels was underwater.

-iPhoneGlobs

------------------------------------------------------------------

Its just that simply complicated!

I have twenty Stunt Kite codes dedicated to this contest and maybe more. I will post back when the contest is over.

Links to the games:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307213864&mt=8

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316515261&mt=8

Last edited by iPhoneGlobs; 04-01-2010 at 09:23 PM.
05-23-2009, 09:51 PM
alright

I wrote a review for this current version. I had already previously written one for a couple updates back, so I just had to edit it.

Thanks for improving the controls

05-23-2009, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendons View Post
alright

I wrote a review for this current version. I had already previously written one for a couple updates back, so I just had to edit it.

Thanks for improving the controls
Its probably not viewable yet but I am sure you will get one based on your last review. For fairness sake I must wait until it is posted otherwise I would give you one now.

Thanks!
05-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Done.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
05-23-2009, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
Done.
Do I smell a winner?
05-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhoneGlobs View Post
Do I smell a winner?
I sure hope. I updated my review and I think it speaks well, deservingly too. not just because of the promotion.

Boiler Up!
05-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
I sure hope. I updated my review and I think it speaks well, deservingly too. not just because of the promotion.
I do want real feedback. Bottom kissing will not be rewarded so be as honest as possible.
05-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Quote:
I do want real feedback. Bottom kissing will not be rewarded so be as honest as possible.
everything i had to say was was before this update came out...

the only thing left for me really is the weapons and possible some new glob types (like electric, fire, etc. as i said in the last review)
05-23-2009, 10:28 PM
put up my review
05-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Quote:
no butt kissing, I put what I like and my experiences with the game, and what I would like to see added in my review. no "omg this iz teh best game EVAR! crap."

Boiler Up!